Best Elder Scrolls Quote

0JimmytheHun0

Amren: You tried mercenary work? It might suit you.

This, in a game where just about every quest you do is a case of someone hiring you to go beat up or kill someone to get something.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the detritus of the profane, I am brought forth. And by your offering, you have made the profane your interest, mortal. The undead are foul, unnatural things. Some of my rivals take pleasure in these abominations. Not Meridia. I wish these creatures destroyed. Hidden behind a door, deep in Howling Cave, are necromancers. They rob graves for the materials to raise their undead armies. Find these necromancers. Destroy them and their abominations.

"Do this, and earn the gratitude of Meridia!"

OR Azura's

I have seen your name, Traveler, and heard it whispered in twilight.. (quest)....Thank you, mortal. Their spirits are free, and henceforth, above my shrine, five bright candles shall burn forever in memory of their sacrifice.

OR Malacath's

Lord Drad took my ogres. Poxy white-skin says he owns them. Lying maggot! THEY'RE....MY.... OGRES!!!!!

OR Sanguine's

"I don't know, *hiccup* I don't really think these things through."

The Daedra have some excellent peotic stuff....or just straight out amusing one liners.

Edited by TheLoreSeeker

"That's SIR Mazoga."

"But aren't you a girl?"

I think Mr. Howard enjoys giving his better half some of the better lines.

Agreed. Gormlaith Golden-hilt was definitely a firecracker...and to think, that's Wonder Woman! :biggrin:

Oops! After a little research, turns out Lynda Carter's not married to Todd Howard, but to Robert Altman, who is CEO of Zenimax Media. Still, it's awesome that she's got parts in each game!

Edited by AlduinWorldEater