Best Elder Scrolls Quote

0JimmytheHun0

"I don't know who you are friend... but you've got about ten seconds to tell me what you're doing in my Bloodworks, before I lop your arms off."

"You what? You want to be a combatant? Hahaha, look at you! My granny could beat you and she's dead!"

"I heard that you're an idiot. Any truth to that?"

"Ugh, spellcasters. That's what this one is. Just get in there, and stab her a few times. That'll teach her."

"There are a few things scarier than an orc with an axe, but you didn't even flinch!"

"She's dear to me, so if you wrong her in any way, I'll rip your damn liver out."

"You hit that orc so hard, her mother in Orsinium started bleeding!"

-Owyn.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't know who you are friend... but you've got about ten seconds to tell me what you're doing in my Bloodworks, before I lop your arms off."

"You what? You want to be a combatant? Hahaha, look at you! My granny could beat you and she's dead!"

"I heard that you're an idiot. Any truth to that?"

"Ugh, spellcasters. That's what this one is. Just get in there, and stab her a few times. That'll teach her."

"There are a few things scarier than an orc with an axe, but you didn't even flinch!"

"She's dear to me, so if you wrong her in any way, I'll rip your damn liver out."

"You hit that orc so hard, her mother in Orsinium started bleeding!"

-Owyn.

I loved Owyn in Oblivion, unfortunately Skyrim lacks this type of characterization in their NPCs.

Anyways I guess mine would be...

"SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NOOORDS!"

-Any Nord fighting.

"I'm Mirabelle Monet. I run the Focsle, a boarding house for sailors. sorry, I reserve my beds for seaman"

Get It :devil:.

http://dc544.4shared.com/img/BNqKbMOh/s3/if_you_know_what_i_mean_mr_bea.jpg

Hah hah, Mirabelle Monet, she wasn't even trying to be subtle.

Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood lines have some Owen-quality humor. Nazeem hates Jesters more from professional jealousy it would seem.

That quest line was so twisted and weird it was almost like I wasn't even playing Skyrim anymore. Cicero makes Sheogorath look like Hannibal Traven.

(That has to be the nerdiest thing I've ever written. F*ck it. "Which Elder Scrolls Food Meme Are You? Sweet Roll or Cheese?" There. Now it's the nerdiest.)

Ol' Neloth has a few good ones:

"Yes, yes. You're Dragonborn. We're all impressed."
"Do you need all your toes? I could really use a fresh toe for... nevermind. You aren't moldy enough"
"By Malacath's hairy knuckles! You'll pay for that!"
"Dagon's eyeballs, but you're an ugly one, aren't you?"
"By Malacath's toenails, where did that come from?

But my favorite ones are all from Bolwing back in Shivering Isles:

"Rany Roo! Rany Roo!"
"No friend dorpidity?"
"I saw the Zaxer. And I magged it too! Aw, fribble!
"Gal bursten it."

He always managed to put a smile on my face.