I lost my weight limit

Loumbas

I was doing some cleaning up of my junk so I emtied all my invenory and then started loading and anloding stuff.

At some point in time I noted that even if I pick up a lot f stuff I still show a zero weight (this is regardless of the things that I am wearing).

Whatever I pick up I still get a zero weight.

How can I fix this?

:help:

Hmm, well this has popped up many times before, but apparently no-one's ever discovered a way to fix it, save starting over. :huh:

All I can suggest is to use the console (~ key on a US keyboard, ` key on a UK keyboard) and enter the following:

player->setstrength #

Now instead of # enter your current strength. Hopefully that will reset your encumbrance as that is directly influenced by that stat... if that doesn't work, try setting it to 100 then back to your current strength again.

Of course, if you're on XBox, as usual, you're screwed. :/

No pluggins really except one called Almadin's House (I have this for over a year) and one I made my self also many months ago just to increase the space of the chests and boxes.

I now recovered my ability to carry weight (so when I pick up things my inventory weight increases) but I seem to have a permanent deficit of a couple of dozen kilos.

Its like if I carry say up to 30 k the meter will say zero and from then on I just add weight.

Better than before but not exaclty normal. I sort of recovered when I took all from a chest I had.

:whistling:

Archived