Is a DLC called Redguard actually confirmed now?

SpellAndShield

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So....that's it? What am I going to do now? Tried playing that Dishonoured thing to get me away from Skyrim until another DLC shows up...but I just can't get into that game. Oh well...I'll think I will go back to Skyrim and beat up Brynjolf again

If that's what bothers you, there is a mod which will make him only talk to you if you have already stolen a certain amount of items - otherwise you can even buy his Falmer-blood Elixir. Thieves Guild Requirements, or something along the lines.

I like the destroy the Thieves guild mod better, don't worry I have done the Thieves Guild Questline at least a dozen times...just sick of having to deal with Brynjolf with every new character, now he has to deal with me :devil: :biggrin:

I never played the Thieves Guild questline to the end. :ermm: Unfortunately, I was too dumb to resist kitten-like curiosity and read a bit too much and spoiled myself. Now I can't come up with a character that would be OK with selling his soul for eternity for some Daedric Prince. That said, I wouldn't hurt Brynjolf (whose name's spelling I must always google) because for once there's some different voice acting, and a great one at that. The fact that he comes to any character is quite ridiculous, though. My Dragonborn was completely "wtf dude, I never stole a single thing in my righteous life - erm... on purpose".

Dishonored has a fantastic setting, I loved it. The setting. Not the game itself. The powers are extremely cool - so cool that after a long play session, I returned to Skyrim and kept stupidly trying to use that Blink ability without realizing I had changed games already. The Outsider looks awesome with his Bosmer eyes and monotone voice. The place itself too, which reminds me of a rundown and cursed version of Hamburg. But the story is weak as weak goes, I couldn't care less about Corvo and his woes, there's no emotional involvement. I do hope that they release another game set in the same universe, but with more free roaming, TES-style.

I'll be playing Skyrim for a while longer until I'm done with bullshitte writing about the characters I created there, and then probably go back to Fallout New Vegas to drown my sorrows about the lack of a lore conclusion to the Civil War. And then join the line for Fallout 4.

Totally out of topic, but I needed to procrastinate somewhere. These lab reports are getting on my nerves. :psyduck: