Is a DLC called Redguard actually confirmed now?

SpellAndShield

I wouldn't think so. I would be pretty sure though that the next game would be in Hammerfell, though, as in Oblivion people talked a lot about Skyrim while in Skyrim they speak of Hammerfell a lot... Nah, probably not, pretty sure it's something against the Thalmor; I'm 90% sure that's going to happen. But then again maybe that would be set in another province?

There's more mention of Elsweyr than Hammerfell in Skyrim. Personally I'd love for the next game to be in Hammerfell though. Always liked the Redguards.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, apparently there are 2 more DLCs coming out, which Bethesda stated "One will be bigger than Dragonborn, one smaller."

One of them involved a new High King/Queen, and I think the other was about fighting the Thalmor. I could be wrong, though.

Yeah, apparently there are 2 more DLCs coming out, which Bethesda stated "One will be bigger than Dragonborn, one smaller."

One of them involved a new High King/Queen, and I think the other was about fighting the Thalmor. I could be wrong, though.

Any sources on that?

Any sources on that?

Gah! I can't find it... I really wish I'd kept the link, but I didn't think of it.

There seems to be many sources regarding the High King/Queen thing, but not on the Thalmor.

Edited by billyro

This was said on Reddit: "There are 2 more paid DLC expansions planned - both of them true expansions like Dragonborn (one is a bit smaller, one is larger). Without giving a lot away, the next DLC will explore the beginnings of the Nords and Skyrim's culture, as well as the Snow Elves and yes, even the Dwarves. The last DLC will involve the choosing of a new King of Skyrim and the war against the elves."

Following the initial release of these details, a Bethesda developer commented on this information as being “a mixture of half-truths gleaned from interviews and outright falsehoods. Best to just move on.”

Source.

That's what I remember reading on the subject, anyway. A few other sites going through this same event.

didn't thay say before that there would be 5 DLC 2 small 3 big? If you count hearthfire and dawnguard as the small there could be two more big ones heading our way, sadly none will be redguard, you see kiddies, the redguards won their independance and signed a treaty with the thalmor, they have no reason to align with skyim because they a a hoonding, which is basically gokubatmanhulkaang and cant be beaten and is the only non dragonborn to just make a dragon die forever by cutting him with his atomic ichigo sword.

didn't thay say before that there would be 5 DLC 2 small 3 big? If you count hearthfire and dawnguard as the small there could be two more big ones heading our way, sadly none will be redguard, you see kiddies, the redguards won their independance and signed a treaty with the thalmor, they have no reason to align with skyim because they a a hoonding, which is basically gokubatmanhulkaang and cant be beaten and is the only non dragonborn to just make a dragon die forever by cutting him with his atomic ichigo sword.

Hammerfell has not signed a treaty with the Aldmeri Dominion. They fought them to a stalemate and the AD had to completely withdraw, making the Redguards the only to defeat them, and all by themselves, while also being independent from the Empire.

Also, I find your lack of grammar disturbing. And trippy.

On another note, I'll repeat that "Redguard" would be a good DLC since it could mean allying Skyrim with Hammerfell. And we could visit a few cities, Tribunal style, instead of having a whole province since it would be too much for a DLC.

Edited by sisterof

This was said on Reddit: "There are 2 more paid DLC expansions planned - both of them true expansions like Dragonborn (one is a bit smaller, one is larger). Without giving a lot away, the next DLC will explore the beginnings of the Nords and Skyrim's culture, as well as the Snow Elves and yes, even the Dwarves. The last DLC will involve the choosing of a new King of Skyrim and the war against the elves."

Following the initial release of these details, a Bethesda developer commented on this information as being “a mixture of half-truths gleaned from interviews and outright falsehoods. Best to just move on.”

Source.

That's what I remember reading on the subject, anyway. A few other sites going through this same event.

That's right! That was it...

Well, the new King/Queen is going to fight against the elves then... but what if you sided with the Empire? How would that work?

I don't know how Bethesda can expand on Skyrim's culture though. Will they like, put in heaps of lore via books or animated sequences of ghosts talking to each other? Maybe some more architecture or something...

And I personally don't really care about the Snow Elves (because they're so ugly in DG), but I'm really looking forward to learning about the Dwemer! :D