ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Arefu turned hostile?

Nekoneta

I know Arefu is a bit buggy (alright, this is an understatement), but something came up.

Basically, I had finished "Our Little Secret" and ended up having to kill the parents of Andale, which is fine because then we'll have a few less cannibals to terrorize everyone with. The problem is, when I returned to Arefu, everyone had mysteriously turned hostile.

So after a bit of digging, I find out that if I fight the parents of Andale when they confront me, it will inexplicably turn Arefu and the Family hostile, so I was wondering - is there any way at all to avoid this situation, like provoke them into attacking me first, so on, so forth?

Thanks in advance! Also, I hope this is in the right section of the forums.

Edited by Nekoneta

Nekoneta Hi,

yep, u can lockpick your way into the shed, and then they will come in hostile. But........I don't think it has anything to do with Arefu. The only way that can happen is if you attack any of Lances people and spoil the quest for protecting arefu. I've wiped out the parents in Andale and I've had no trouble with Arefu at all. Probably because I've completed Arefu Quest long before I got to Andale. Excellent game.

Never had any problems on this front. Then again, I usually visit Arefu very early on, and don't get to Andale until later.

One thing I found is that the Arefu folks can react VERY unexpectedly sometimes. Tried using the Groovatron there (to upgrade their weapons and armour, as I did with other places), and everyone in Arefu IMMEDIATELY flipped out and turned hostile.