ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Bah?

I am adding more creatures right now and I see an animation called bah.. Bah?? I am a swede after all and I know nothing... ;)

What does a cow do when doing bah?? I tried to translate it and I only found that word in french and then it could mean well???

Oki. I did a translation from French to English and then it means "well", so it might be so, that they are just feeling well... Well I will find that out when and if I see the animation until I slaughter the animals...

Doing all this work just to slaughter them? They are resources after all really... It is their main purpose...

in French it is a word. In english it is just an expression for example "Bah! no one cares!" so while it can be used in place of some uses of "well" in english it is not universally used this way and really is just to be dismissive in a typically comical or dramatic manner. Most don't use it though and it is not generally used in normal speech.

Oki. I did a translation from French to English and then it means "well", so it might be so, that they are just feeling well... Well I will find that out when and if I see the animation until I slaughter the animals...

Doing all this work just to slaughter them? They are resources after all really... It is their main purpose...

Well translates as bien in french or as puits in another context.

The onomatopoeia we use in french for the sheeps is "bêh" by the way and "meuh" for the cows.

You can play the animations in the Construction Set by the way.

Well it is an Idle Animation and not part of the creature itself as it is in the subfolder Idle Animations, so I do not know if that is possible to play any of those that ends up in the menu Gameplay - > Idle Animations??

I'm not sure it will be considered to be listed, if its name is still "SpecialIdle_something-something". But if you find the right node in NifSkope and rename it to "idle", then it will. ...Or it will break something, both possible.

I for one prefer previewing animations in NifSkope anyways. Open the skeleton, add as many models to it as you like/need, then go "spells > animation > add .kf" or what it was named, hit play and see.