Screenshots not working?

jrod1311

I assume you tried Alt-PrtScr and you tried Ctrl-V in a program you could paste it to? You might want to try setting fallowscreenshots in the INI to 1 and then using the PrtScr button again.

Do you have an infrared receiver on your PC? that can stop the console opening, Go into your device manager and uninstall "Microsoft eHome infrared transceiver" Under "Human interface devices" and the console should now work.

@Jim - Really? That's an odd kinda bug, never heard that one before.... Do they cause other bugs cos I got one on my DX79SR....

SMB92, on 18 Mar 2013 - 13:14, said:

I assume you tried Alt-PrtScr and you tried Ctrl-V in a program you could paste it to? You might want to try setting fallowscreenshots in the INI to 1 and then using the PrtScr button again.

I know one thing also, If you're install directory is under C/program files (steam) then if you're not running the game as admin the game might not be able to write to the directory. Idk if you already done that. Still doesn't help your console problem. My menus and console would disappear if I went over the 140 mod limit (commonly called the magic threshold) but that's about all I can tell you.

EDIT: LOL quoted wrong comment. Still get confused about it quoting the comment above not below hahaha.

@Jim - Really? That's an odd kinda bug, never heard that one before.... Do they cause other bugs cos I got one on my DX79SR....

Yeah it's a strange one but it's been confirmed by Bethesda, I'm not aware of those devices causing issues elsewhere.

Okay cool, I'll just disable mine in case, don't use it much anyway, just for my MC and TV remotes. I'll just make me up a batch file and put it on the desktop for reactivation :smile:. Still blows my mind that such a bug could possibly occur haha.