Recent site updates and NMM 0.44.3 released

Dark0ne

In response to post #7631819.

Agreed. As for THIS page.. wouldn't that be up to a site moderator or admin though? I do agree on the part of the user mods but i never read em anyhow. I berate my own work well enough not to have to bother reading what problem it MIGHT have caused.MOD MANAGER IS BETA. I stated it in the last update. I say it again. We as "testers" know the risks. If you USE it don't b&@*$ about it. The comments here are for suggestions to work out those BUGs that caused the problem. Bitchin bout it dont help. Comment as to WHAT HAPPENED and what the NMM team could work on to fix it.You should know better anyhow. I have 2 copies of all mods..then again...8tb of hard drive space.As for the game.. Immersive armors, weapons and guard dialogue had an idea that I though would've been cool... a SPIKE.esm. Forgot what it DID actually but we need a MORPHABLE version of it now to contend with all the awesome mods, and of course the massively annoying "Patches" from steam and elsewhere.Blessings to all. Edited by Thorne67

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7630864.

Fine. Posted. Skimmed the posts and saw way too many complaints and yelling. If you DON'T like NMM then dont use it. period. Mods are easy enough to install manually if you dont mind going thru the files. With my guides you can even make safe uninstallers for said mods.. well.. texture replacers at least.

In response to post #7633032.

It IS 4am... wait till morning? RofL. Actually I don't think it is a nexus problem rather than a problem with the server sites that they're using. Nexus might not have any control over this one guys. Edited by Thorne67