Recent site updates and NMM 0.44.3 released

Dark0ne

In response to post #7652293.

?? You mean the posts for our page HERE or on mod pages? As for having to refresh.. I'm on 56k.. AND downloading huge mods...I have to wait for 2 or 3 minutes before a page loads. Be thankful for what you have. LoL. Everything's bein worked on.

For me the description pages are a royal pain when they have these hires pictures on em. The ones with just plain ole text pop up lickety split. Html pages are slooower..so yea..

I definately know how you feel on the MOD pages.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. this morning shows up with a new 44.5 version of NMM. I personally haven't got it yet as I'm doing a huge defrag on 8TBs worth of drives.

So. Be careful. Save your working mods somewhere... and test out the new update.

Blessings to all the users and especially those with helpful comments, and many many thanks as usual to the Nexus team for working hard thru the weekend AGAIN. You people need to go on vacation or something.

44.5 now has issues for me I didnt get in 44.4 and 44.3 . duplicated files, shortened names of mods (therefore not recobnizable what are add-ons to full versions), overall worser downloads. I thought updates were going to be BETTER than their forerunners???

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see these changes but alas I cannot due to the website not running at all for me see picture below. this is all im getting. and this spreads to all of the mods sites in nexus (skyrim, FO3 etc you get the picture) and I really wanted to download the benny suit for type 3 :( and also I cannot access the package manager for FOMM

534154_10200982037010311_669682863_n.jpg

Edited by ChrisTrackninja