Recent site updates and NMM 0.44.3 released

Dark0ne

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7610664. #7610780 is also a reply to the same post.

That would definitely make my life just that much easier. ( a search bar in the NMM I think he means )( NMM already has improved my modding experience and I appreciate it very much, I thank all the developers involved in the creation and optimization of the NMM ) Edited by jstevoj

In response to post #7613424.

Before the recent changes, you had to click the search box once to make it active (the cursor would appear inside).
After the changes you had to click the search button once, then click the now visible search box = 2 clicks
Now when you click the search button, the search box is already highlighted = 1 click as in the beginning.

Hello Dark0ne,

Just gonna say loving the updates to the website thanks for all the hard work you put in.

Wanted to pass an idea I had along to you. More of a modders feature to the website.

What I mean by this is a feature to allow modders to request permission for assets that the mod author as set up in a menu type system that he would allow others to use. So when said person ask for permission it PM's the mod author saying "this user as request permission to use "said gun mesh" in "said weapon pack" then the Mod author can then grant or deny the said person permissions to use it"

That would then write up a "Permission request page" that would be the evidence to the request for permission. This would make it a lot faster and allow the moderators to monitor the stolen/legit mods.

This would make it so mod authors that want to allow assets to be used in other mods can. But also keep track of who wants and also make sure the people who have gained permission to prove they have if it was ever questioned.

I also started a forum post to see how the Nexus feels about it. - Forum Post

Edited by tyco1709