Mod Configuration Menu Not Loading

TheGreatGrump

Can you try enabling the 3 gamebyro extensions on at a time (restarting after each) and see if they all give the error.Â

Â

From the error it looks like some of the files in your Vortex install may have been sniped by your anti-virus software.Â

Every single one gives an error no matter the order I try to enable them in, after restarting twice (once after clicking when it says failed, the next after i enable the extension) they all go back to saying failed.

Following up from our email conversation. I can see you submitted a feedback report, which our team replied to the same day. (https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Vortex/issues/8209)

Perhaps you are unclear on how to attach your log file?

1. Using the 3 dots menu in the top-right select "Send Feedback".
  2. Select "Bug Report".
  3. In the Topic drop down select "Other"
  4. Add a title and summary of the issue. It will be useful to also include a link back to this thread.
  5. At the bottom of the page is a dropdown which says "Attach Special File". Click on it and select "Vortex Log", then again and select "Application State".
  6. Click "Submit Feedback" in the bottom right.

One you've done this our team will be able to better understand what is going wrong in your setup.

Following up from our email conversation. I can see you submitted a feedback report, which our team replied to the same day. (https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Vortex/issues/8209)

Â

Perhaps you are unclear on how to attach your log file?Â

Â

• Using the 3 dots menu in the top-right select "Send Feedback".
  • Select "Bug Report".
  • In the Topic drop down select "Other"
  • Add a title and summary of the issue. It will be useful to also include a link back to this thread.Â
  • At the bottom of the page is a dropdown which says "Attach Special File". Click on it and select "Vortex Log", then again and select "Application State".Â
  • Click "Submit Feedback" in the bottom right.Â
Â

One you've done this our team will be able to better understand what is going wrong in your setup.Â

Okay I have sent my feedback in, will I receive an email when it's been replied to? I don't remember receiving one from before, but I may have just missed it.

Â

Perhaps you are unclear on how to attach your log file?Â

Â

• Using the 3 dots menu in the top-right select "Send Feedback".
  • Select "Bug Report".
  • In the Topic drop down select "Other"
  • Add a title and summary of the issue. It will be useful to also include a link back to this thread.Â
  • At the bottom of the page is a dropdown which says "Attach Special File". Click on it and select "Vortex Log", then again and select "Application State".Â
  • Click "Submit Feedback" in the bottom right.Â
Â

One you've done this our team will be able to better understand what is going wrong in your setup.Â

Okay I have sent my feedback in, will I receive an email when it's been replied to? I don't remember receiving one from before, but I may have just missed it.

You will get notified through Vortex itself normally. There a section on the dashboard called "My Issues" where you can see the status of it.