Dear Via (Problems? Maybe I can help.)

ViaFernandez

Dear Werne:

You should take what is behind door number 3 and call Via in the morning if your cramps persisted while you are hopping around on your left foot, uphill, against the wind.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No time, no time! I need to buy new shoelaces for my hat, change the rubber sheets on my ceiling and I really need to sell all this fog, I got 12 buckets full of it.

And...oh no. I forgot to feed the mango tree, I can hear it barking. :(

Going Crazy And Taking You With Me

Ooh! Ooh! Can we go to the moon? Or Venus? Or maybe...Jamaica? :woot:

Oh boy, I'm going on an adventure! :dance:

Thor, just remember to hang your bored at least three inches apart, in the upper racks of the smokehouse, and they should be cured nicely within a fortnight. Best served with bacon and toast. Coffee optional

Werne: every day is an adventure, so enjoy the ride. And remember no refunds to those that exit before the wagon comes to a complete halt.

Okay wow, so many responded. Although it seems most of your problems are not serious. I think. Anyway:

GamingGriffin: Just cartoons? Do you imagine yourself cel-shaded sometimes? No your fingers won't grow back. Unless you have a starfish in the family?

Thor.: Can you clean my pad? Anyway, Maybe you just needed a break from gaming. Or was your rear kicked-in recently in Halo? It can only be cured by Hot fudge.

Ironman5000: Definitely smash up the kitchen. I love dogs.

Werne: Hmm, my pc is a technoorganic catfish. Maybe? Is China directly below? And use a Shovel not a Screwdriver. And eat the last piece en route to China. Since you're still using the Screwdriver. Oh I definitely understand.

Vindekarr: Sleep is for those who don't have much to go on but Cheetos and Energy Drinks. Weak!

BlutKult: Sorry can't help, I don't know anything useful about blender nif scripts.