Wolven not werewolf

Tigersong

Hello, I'm frustrated. You see, I'd love to be able to play one of these guys in Skyrim, rather than simply having a werewolf character. The difference being, the Wolven are a true beast race and quite intelligent.

Please don't misunderstand; I'm not asking anyone to convert Sabregirl's resources to Skyrim. I only ask for a lupine race with no nude textures, in the tradition of the Wolven.

Thanks for listening,

Tigersong.

Edited by Tigersong

I like the vaalsark mod. But unfortunately other mods mostly are Elves, Demons and Human Races out there...
It would be interesting to have more beast races, not only canides and felines.

If i had the time to learn 3D Modeling, i would try to create a rabbit-like beast race.

This is exactly what I have been thinking about wolfmen as a race pretty cool... maybee it would be better if it was Gnoll race instead of wolf..

I thougt like it could be more lore friendly if we play with imagination that gnolls where the natives of Elsweyr to begin with before Kahjits almost wiped ehm out, and that ofcourse makes them natural enemies kinda like Nords and The Forsworns who also claims to be natives of skyrim...

I wish Betsheda would have thought of this kind of a race I mean what could be cooler than running around in the woods as a Gnool look alike character with a broken leather armour and a 2handed axe.