NMM bug fix release and download hacking problems fixed

Dark0ne

In response to post #7669482. #7670182, #7672707, #7672930 are all replies on the same post.

Oh well of course Nexus is a business. How can you feed so much servers and keep up the service if you do not do business? So far we have adverts or voluntary payments with couple of bonuses. And that is pretty cool for what we get. It is business and it is a good deal.And as far as banning and deleting comments go. Lots of people got banned for including copyrighted material in their works or insults. Maybe there have been other cases too (I am not familiar with them all) , but most of them should be justified.Remember nothing is black and white. But this site is so far on the whiter side. s#*! happens, disputes happen... that's life. Edited by Bunik

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7669482. #7670182, #7672707, #7672930, #7673264 are all replies on the same post.

@Bunik: yeah! you'll right, but if i've posted somewhere, i would like to know why my post was deleted, becouse i wasnt banned, but my post was deleted. so in this case i'll like to read on the banned mod page few words that clear explain whats happend: i think this is the only right way. i enjoy the nexus community, but every time i must googling to find out what happend at home.

In response to post #7669482. #7670182, #7672707, #7672930, #7673264, #7673359 are all replies on the same post.

Hmm I guess I would be pissed too if my post had been deleted for no reason.Was it in the forum or in a reply to a mod? Because mod authors have rights to delete posts they do not like. And that is fair if someone is being rude. However also the mod author can be rude if he deletes constructive criticism... Anyway I think you are onto something. A reason should be given for deleting posts. For example. "Your post have been deleted due to inapropriate language" "Your post have been deleted by mod author (no reason given)" "...by admin" etc, etc...But please realize, that everything is just about the people you are dealing with. So blaming Nexus as a whole seems to me a bit narrow minded unless Nexus openly supports very stupid policies and stuff... But Nexus still evolves and Dark0ne does his best imho. Edited by Bunik

In response to post #7669482. #7670182, #7672707, #7672930, #7673264, #7673359, #7673517 are all replies on the same post.

it's the mod author's point of view if a comment is rude or not. if the author thinks your comment is rude, then he/she will report it for it to be deleted. Edited by Loshirai14

In response to post #7669482. #7670182, #7672707, #7672930, #7673264 are all replies on the same post.

@Bunik: yeah! you'll right, but if i've posted somewhere, i would like to know why my post was deleted, becouse i wasnt banned, but my post was deleted. so in this case i'll like to read on the banned mod page few words that clear explain whats happend: i think this is the only right way. i enjoy the nexus community, but every time i must googling to find out what happend at home.

First of all I am not sure this is the correct place for this as this is a thread about NMM and the recent hacking. However if you would like to tell me a bit more, like what thread your post was in (and if you can remember the date of the post) I would be happy to look into it for you. However at a cursory glance I do not see any immediate moderation. Give me more info and I will see what I can find.~Lisnpuppy

In response to post #7669482. #7670182, #7672707, #7672930, #7673264, #7673359, #7673517, #7673596 are all replies on the same post.

i was generally talking (not happend to me): the matter was coming when i look for support on "quest: sea of ghosts" by thirteenorangees. always i read the posts, before to try a mod or to find out about a bug. the popular mods have thousands of users post, so when i looked into that was disappear, with all posts.
anyway is true, this is the wrong thread to speak of this.

So you do not have a post that has been deleted? If you do then feel free to PM me about this otherwise I will consider the matter closed.~Lisnpuppy