Petition to restitute the Mod "Cabbage in A Pot" on the Nexus

FutureVisions

If you're saying this mod "campained" to be in hot files it was a community campain and not a an author campain.

If the community wants a mod in the hot spot. How is that a problem?

I wasn't talking about this mod.

Now,if a mod is truly liked then there's no reason for a campaign,it'll be voted. If someone feels to set up something though that means the mod isn't really worthy,at least IMHO.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did they delete it?

We do have an absence of facts. Besides the possibility that removal was a moderator decision, there is also the possibility that it was the author's decision, with a moderator acting on the author's request.

Under those circumstances, further speculation may not be fruitful.

This mod has made at least the "browsing for mods" diferent than it usually is, that's for sure.

"Browsing for mods" is what most people do on the nexus tbh. A big part of the time I spend in these games is actually spent doing this and finding something that makes you laugh is something I would most certainly consider enjoyable.

LotteryDiscountz, on 22 Mar 2013 - 14:04, said:

BoomCheese, on 22 Mar 2013 - 13:53, said:

why did they delete it?

We do have an absence of facts. Besides the possibility that removal was a moderator decision, there is also the possibility that it was the author's decision, with a moderator acting on the author's request.

Under those circumstances, further speculation may not be fruitful.

That's true, that's why I left space for being mistaken in my assumption and asked for a moderator feedback. Edited by FutureVisions

"there is also the possibility that it was the author's decision, with a moderator acting on the author's request."

Considering the popularity and great thread response I find that notion to be unjustified speculation at best.

Edited by ZombieWombles

and if any moderator would like to enlighten us, the community, with more clear details as to why this mod has been removed we'd surely appreciate it.

Would if I could.

Problem is, I can't - I thought the author removed it, and If the author wants to re-upload the mod he can.

The only interaction I've personally had relating to this file is removing a dead link from another file's description page, that took place yesterday - and also the closing of a few reports made about comments relating to this "cabbage" file. Those were closed due to the file already being gone.

I removed a post from the comments section - but that was just before I realized it was from a thread in our archived section.

So, yeah - if he wants to put it back up he can.

I also closed the report I worked on this. I didn't have an issue with this mod, joke though it was.

I also assumed the author did it.

There is no moderation on the mod author, no notes or reports showing one of our mod team deleted it. I never delete mods, I always put the in our waste bin, just for reasons like this.

I will ask around the other moderators but as of right I believe it was the author. If I am wrong I will come back and let you all know. :smile:

I should note however...we do not care how popular a mod is, we do not care if its in the top mods or front page...if it breaks the rules of this family of sites and its reported to us or we see it..it will go.

and if any moderator would like to enlighten us, the community, with more clear details as to why this mod has been removed we'd surely appreciate it.

Would if I could.

Problem is, I can't - I thought the author removed it, and If the author wants to re-upload the mod he can.

The only interaction I've personally had relating to this file is removing a dead link from another file's description page, that took place yesterday - and also the closing of a few reports made about comments relating to this "cabbage" file. Those were closed due to the file already being gone.

I removed a post from the comments section - but that was just before I realized it was from a thread in our archived section.

Can you explain why a post in the mod thread said "File removed by The Vampire Dante" was made by you? Edited by ZombieWombles

Would if I could.

Thanks for the quick reply, in that case I stand corrected and glad to know it was the author's decision.

I would love to see that post. There is nothing in the mod thread we have archived that says that, that I could find when I looked this morning. And I looked hard.