The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I'd love to get into the Skyrim voice acting scene. I've wanted to contribute for months now, but I'd stupidly lost the cable to my mic. I finally got around to acquiring a replacement cable, so I'm ready to try my hand at some VA work for Skyrim. :biggrin:

I don't currently have a demo reel, but I'll be working on throwing one together at my earliest convenience. I do have a fair amount of experience, though. I've provided voices for an abridged series of Final Fantasy X that enjoyed some popularity on YouTube, worked on a number of DragonBall Z parodies, and contributed to a few fandubs and promotional type material. While I consider my voice versatile, I specialize in playing gruff, manly characters and villains. My microphone is high-quality, and I use a pop filter to almost completely eliminate hissing and popping.

In addition, and on a bit of an unrelated note, I'm a freelance writer, so if you'd like any help in fine-tuning dialogue I'd be happy to offer my assistance. :smile:

Edit - New soundcloud account for voiceacting! I'll be uploading some of my lines there until I have more material for a proper demo reel. :) Link - https://soundcloud.com/vulon

Edited by Vulon

Awesome! Go ahead and throw that reel up on the thread as soon as possible. Its great to see more people looking into Voice acting. I hope to see your work soon!

Thanks! :)

I already submitted some voice work for morrowind1979's mod, so I have some material for a reel right there. I'll work on some additional content and put it together as soon as I can. :D

Oh I'll post mine too as I love mods!

finalCrystine
Actor Stats

Christine Slagman
Race: White/Caucasian
Last Updated: May 20, 2016
Active Member: Depends on the project.

Accents: A natural Frisian / Dutch accent which will always be present in certain words.

Playable Races:
Mainly Nords due to a European accent. But I have played other races too.

Experience:
Voice acting for 5+ year. :tongue: Started voicing for mods three years ago.

Skills / Voice type:
Medium-High to medium-low voice. Frisian accent. I have a good quality microphone with interface, popfilter and echo cancellation screen.

About Me:
I have voiced in a couple of mods with a few preparing for release soon. In most projects I'm using voices close to my natural voice.

You can currently find me in:

Helgen reborn mod as Orianthi
Dovahkriid grenzganger as Shia
HellSpire- realm of the dead mod as Cassandra, Arial, Lilith, Druscilla and Emelia
Interesting NPCs as Misha, Sevrilla, Ange, Wench

Falskaar as Helena, Bandit, commoner and female shout

Mrissi - A tail of troubles as Isael

Spellmaking in Skyrim: Vralla and Evelyne Brolus

Sofia - the funny fully voiced follower.

Skyrim cinematic series: Shrill

Maids II: Deception - Sera, Valentina, Erishida

Other casts:

The savior of Tiberia Morwyn - Tiberia Morwyn (Cancelled I think)
Battle against Doben - Djenna
Beyond Skyrim: Bruma - Female Nord
Non skyrim:
Halo Machinima: The conantur - Runt Scarvoski

Voice Samples:

Skyrim demo with lines from mods I voiced or auditioned for, I tried to keep it spoiler free =) :

https://app.box.com/s/2jcqaw3g2jz9xa3g89dq

Lines in order: Falskaar, Dovahkriid Grenzganger, Sofia follower mod, D'vora, Hellspire, Interesting NPCs, Spellmaking: The last altar, Interesting NPCs

Edited by finalCrystine