The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

EvilSeedlet
Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian
Last Updated: 8/21/2020
Active Member: I pop in now and again when I get the modding bug.

Playable Races:
Altmer, imperials, the american-sounding nords, haha. I personally think I do a decent Khajiit.

Experience:
I know some of the basics of building followers and am working on a custom one right now with the creation kit, so I'm not 100% clueless as to the process of how the audio works and whatnot. In terms of voice acting I've been doing the female voices as needed for a friend's podcast, and have had a persistent interest in voice acting for a long time. Just now kind of getting the courage to do something about it.

Past Roles:

:excl: Melea Entius in Interesting NPCs (sample video)

:excl: Pilvi-Hinnesh and Potema in Rigmor's Rigmor of Cyrodiil: Dragonchild

:excl: Female Thalmor Agent in Ripple's Inconsequential NPCs

:excl: Mephala in EnaiSiaions's Daedraverse

:excl: The Marker in Spectraverse - Magic of the Magna-Ge

Skills:
Can make just about any type of audio file (Including the 44100 Hz wavs required for skyrim voices). Know my way around Audacity to a reasonable degree. Have pretty good audio quality. Have a small amount of knowledge on the Creation Kit so I'm not doing this totally blind.

About Me:
What can I say? I love Skyrim, have 1500+ hours logged in it, would love to help out with some mods.

Edited by EvilSeedlet

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolfen32

Actor Stats

Last Updated:

Active Member: New, so... Kind of?

Playable Races:

I most enjoy doing voices for Khajiit, and other beast races, and I would love the chance to do the voice of a dragon. I think that I do a rather good British accent, as well. I can do all sorts of oddball voices, so if you have a custom race, or a daedric prince, or a wind spirit or somethign that you need a voice for, i might be your guy.

Experience:

I don't have much voice acting experience yet, but I have always done little voices and impressions in day to day life. I've done stage acting, and I am a writer as well, so I am experienced with creating a voice and cadence for a character.

Skills:

Accents, dialects, and beast races.

About Me:

I'm a fantasy writer and aspiring voice actor with a love for the Elder Scrolls world.

Voice Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/smoulderwolf/raquish-khajiit-dialogue

• 2 weeks later...

Lord Xhadow
Actor Stats

Race: White/Russian
Last Updated: 10/14/2013
Active Member: I will be

Playable Races:
Just about anything human, or elvish. I can add a hiss to my voice as well, making it sound darker or more high pitched. I've been told I play a cultist role rather well.

Experience:
I've been to the Business Professionals of America for Extemporaneous speech, I made it to State competition Finals. I've done some voice acting work in the past, mostly for friends. I'm a kind-of popular comedian on Steam among my friends and anyone who plays with me, known for my accents and periods of insanity.

Skills:
I'm good with a number of accents. a couple general ones being English, Russian, Australian, and Irish/Scottish.

About Me:
I was told by a good amount of people that I should advertise my ability for voice acting and see if I could get some work out of it. I'm not looking for money, just credit and popularity.

You can message me on here, but if you really want to get a quick reply, I would request you send me an e-mail instead at [email protected]

Voice Samples:

If you send me an email saying you are interested, I will quickly reply back with a WAV file containing my voiced resume.

Edited by LordXhadow

Hi there I am looking for someone who may be interested in voicing a male follower. I have two characters actually. Selena (nord) and Vahelmin (Wood Efl), they spent most of their youth in the Riften orphanage. I have someone voicing Selena, but I am looking for a good wood elf male voice. I am not an expert writer either, so if your willing to give me suggestions if something doesn't sound right with my scripts that would be awesome also.

These are my two followers. If interested send me a pm and I will send you some of the script or you can send me some voice files.

http://skyrim.nexusm...images/307650/?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/308800/?

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from someone.

Daphni

Edited by VRDaphni

burntron9000

Race: White
Active Member: New

Playable Races:
Any. I think I'm versatile enough.

Experience:
Little, but my friends have said I've always had a talent for making voices with character. Might as well put it to use.

About Me:

I'm mainly a musician and audio engineer, so I have knowledge of sound design; you can contact me if you want music or voice acting for your mod. If you're interested, contact me at [email protected].

Voice Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/madisonascheva/voice-acting-sample

Music Samples:

http://alfheimr.bandcamp.com/album/the-intrinsic-light

Revizion
Actor Stats

Race: White/Australian
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
Imperials, Bretons, Elves, Khajiit, Argonian, working on a Nord accent :smile:

Experience:
Voice acted two main quest NPCs for the companion mod Cerwiden (150k+ Unique DLs), working with The Order of the Virtuous Blood mod (voicing main NPC), and voicing main antagonist for The Boneyard mod for Fallout: New Vegas.

I am involved with and have a passion for theatre, so my diction is quite good.

Skills:
Able to record quite high-quality audio, I know my way roughly around audacity and I'm also a budding writer so I can assist with any of those aspects.

About Me:
I am 16, yet I'm somewhat of an early bloomer (I've been told I sound 20+) so I can voice a wide range of ages. I'm Australian, so if you have any Australian characters then that's obviously perfect, but I can adopt different accents without too much hassle.

Voice Samples:

My Soundcloud

Edited by Revizion

Hi! PrivateEye and I are currently looking for a voice actor preferably someone who can do a decent Dunmer accent for three different characters for our mod. Scripts are still in the work and the mod is in the final stages of development.

PM me or PrivateEye if interested. Thanks.

Hey all! Rereporting in!

RiliththeRogue
Actor Stats

Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
Nord, Imperial, Khajiit, Argonian, Any Elf, Orc, Morrowind-Oblivion style races, Elder, Greybeard, Youth, Dragon, Aedra, Daedra, Ghost, Undead, and if there is something you want me to try, I'm very flexible.

Experience:
Dynamic Economy of Skyrim
Fish Companion
Various Fallout Mods
Currently helping Locaster with some of his LC mods

Skills:
I practice every accent I can, Have a wide range, Can have gruff or smoothness, high quality recordings, and can record in .wav, mp3, etc.

About Me:
I have a lot of time on my hands, and want to become a professional voice actor, so I'd love to practice my craft while helping you flesh your dream mod out. I am not shy to rerecording/direction, so if you have a specific sound you want, or just want me to take my own creative way, I'll gladly do so.

Voice Samples:

http://www.soundcloud.com/riliththerogue