Work for Dagoth Ur

Alexander the Great

For some reason, a good 75% of all that concerns House Dagoth was cut from Morrowind before release...

There is a plugin out there that allows one to do a few quests for House Dagoth, but it sucks... And it has adware.

EDIT: Gawsh, Valdir, i'm so predicit-- *hiccup* predict-- *hiccup* calculable.

*Edit of Peregrine* If a GOOD one exists. They said that there was one, but it was awful. Anyways, when you are talking to him before you get to fight him, I believe he gives you a choice to join him. What happens if you do click on that, saying that you do want to join him? My guess is that he might lagh at you and say you arent powerful enough or some BS like that. I've never gotton that far in the game, so I dont know what he does.

And, valdir, you spelt Marxist ßastard's name wrong =o)

You can kill Vivec to get Wraithguard, but its inactive. When he gives it to you he activates it. The only way you can use it (besidesa it being a flashy piece of armour) is to have Vivec give it to you or kill him and take it. If you do take it, you can take it to Yagum Bagrum or something. Hes a Dwarf in Divath Fyr's Corpusium. If you dont get it activated, and you get Keening and Sunder, then use them, you will die almost instantly. Wraithguard (note the name) protects you from them. And, as far as I know, you cant kill the Heart of Lokoran (sp?) without those two weapons. I believe you have to hit the Heart with Sunder once and Keening twice to kill the Heart.

edit: This is not a double post or a hijack. There were some spam posts between the two that I deleted.

-Peregrine

The Wrathguard will do up to 200 damage to you. If you have above that amount you should be fine.

As for Dagoth Ur:

He sounds, acts, and looks like a pansy. I would never join him. I'd kill him and use the Heart to turn myself god-like.

Archived