What difficulty do you use with Skyrim Redone?

humanman

I am curious about this also. Just started using it recently, and I'm on Adept difficulty because it says it's balanced for that. However, I want to end up using 2 followers, so don't want it to turn too easy.

I guess it mainly depends on if you have the enemy scaling and encounter zones modules? Some areas could be easy on Adept, but one could be insanely difficult on Expert.

Sorry I could be no help, I'll be looking out for other answers as well cause I'd love to know.

I always change the difficulty based on the challenge of the game with my current character. I started at adept, and about the time I got to level 15 I turned it up to expert, and I usually turn it to master about level 25. There really needs to be something beyond master in my opinion, adept should be the easiest setting...

I always change the difficulty based on the challenge of the game with my current character. I started at adept, and about the time I got to level 15 I turned it up to expert, and I usually turn it to master about level 25. There really needs to be something beyond master in my opinion, adept should be the easiest setting...

There is...

There is...

In SkyRe? I remember hearing another mod that applied an effect like that i think.

Skyrim 1.9 adds a new difficulty setting - Legendary. Even a lone Bandit can put up a half decent fight against a level ~30 character, even using SkyRe. It's pretty awesome.

I started out on Master, and had quite a hard time for the first 10 levels. I managed to power through though, and could hold my own just fine by level 15. By the time 1.9 was out properly I was level 35, and bumped up to Legendary. Haven't looked back since, personally, though it does get quite frustrating at times. I use all SkyRe modules except the survivalist one.