Hopelessly lost

Lardtree3

Ok, I was following the instructions for one mod quest and I think I stumbled upon another accidentally. Problem is, I don't know which one it is.

I was north of Anvil along the coast looking at a shipwreck for an armor mod, and I entered a cave here called Tree Stump Cave. It was a bit unusual (bluish colored stone compared to the normal gray) and after some wandering around it opened up into a massive chamber with a Daedra statue on a tall rock in the middle and I found 4 entrances to something called the Forgotten Ayleid Ruin. 2 of the doors were simple a loop to get to a treasure chest, but the other two took me into a painfully complex, multi leveled, secret door ridden Ayleid ruin. I finally filled in the entire map only to notice there was a door to something called Sealed Grave on the map that I hadn't seen. After about an hour of looking for the entrance, I used noclip to locate the door and trace the path to it back to the beginning of the ruin, behind a solid wall. Not only can I not find a button that opens this wall, but the door to the Sealed Grave says it needs key. I've been googling things like mad trying to figure out what mod this is so I can get some help. If anyone knows what mod this is it would be great help.

heh, I just found my way through. Found the key in a coffer I missed before and it led to a smaller ruin with a couple of button puzzles and a single Vampire Lord named Rung who fell pretty easily compared to the monsters I had to go through to get to this place (most likely thanks to MMM). It all seemed rather anticlimactic especially since there was no special treasure or reward for completing this ruin so no hints as to what mod this is from. I found my way out and emerged blinking into the sunlight having spent nearly 3 in game days lost in that ruin (it's a hell of a maze). The only hint I was able to find online was a screenshot on a forum that someone took and the shot took place in Stump Cave (which doesn't show up on any of the official maps I've found online). Unforutnately they weren't discussing the mod there, they were talking about graphics.

As for your question, I have a great deal of mods installed including quest driven ones like this. I'm not sure how to put post my load order (using OBMM) since it's been awhile since I had to, but if someone tells me how I'd be happy to.

Getting a load order list from OBMM

Of course you have to be running OBMM first to do this.

On the right, click on the box that says Import/Export

Select the top entry on the drop down list, View Load Order

Your load order will be displayed

On the top left, click in the disk icon – a save box will pop up.

First you need to tell it where to save your list – the desktop is a good place and easy to find.

Next, go down to the second block at the bottom to select the save as type:

Pick Plain Text (*.Txt)

Now, in the File name block type in a name, such as Load List

MMM installs thier own aeilyad ruin, that is suppose to be massively huge with about 6 different areas, Could this be what you stumbled upon?

I don't know I will look it up though

Well its not from MMM or OOO I just looked inthe cs at them and there is no vampire named rung and no tree stump cave.

Make a list of all quest mods that you have and then you can google those quests mods and see which one adds that tree stump cave . Or you can show us a list of your quest mods and we can help find out which one that cave belongs to.

If you didn't keep the read me files from the quest mods you downloaded this is the only way to find out short of deactivating and reactivating your mods.

• 2 years later...
Tree Stump Cave isn't from the vanilla game. Compared your mod list to the one that Lardtree3 posted, maybe you can find some the same.

• 2 months later...