Serana or Frea (VOTE!)

ShannonRutherford

Serana or Frea ?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do u like most?

• Serana
    • Frea

going with pure vanilla (Vija and a few others are so awesome its not a fair contest) Serana is more in detail, wuth story and interaction. Frea is just a typical follower who trips over everything and is just a thrid wheel.

So serana wins out of the two but I cant stand either of these two as followers. Frea is just a typical follower, while Serana's whole daddy issue and problem keep reminding me of a vamp teen drama. when i want one, I ll watch The Vampire Diaries.

Truthfully im a solo player 99% of the time, the other 1% i order them to attack giants... if they survive i keep them for a while, if not... one less follower to use and more loot for me.

Frea hands down by a mile....she may be quite vanilla, but she is not the insane irritation Serana is. Serana is a nightmare for a Stealth Archer, always jostling you and blowing your cover....never stops whining, it's a constant stream...and the mandatory 'love in' with her.... :dry: ....As for her interactions and back story, was a nice idea, but she doesn't have the personality to make it worth it. I don't like Fast Travel and refuse to except for three occasions: Up and down High Hrothgar (gets tedious otherwise), when traveling with that guy who wants to go to Eldergleam Sanctuary with you (keeps him alive) and when forced to have Serana along for the ride.

As for vanilla Followers I do like, I would use Frea, she's alright, though I prefer Stenvar and Kharjo.....Much prefer just going solo most though....But I have been checking out Vilja and Hoth, I like them.

Edited by StayFrosty05

Serana is .... exhausting. It's too bright, it's too wet, it's too dark, I don't like caves ... she didn't even like the Ragged Flagon. The place made her feel uneasy. pffft

Frea on the other hand - one of the first things she suggested was plundering a room in a temple. That's the spirit!

Stenvar is one of my favorites too. He was the very first follower I ever asked to tag along. He's good at what he does and he has enough dialogue to be entertaining but little enough to not be annoying. Opposed to Mjoll who babbles entirely too much and has no sense of decency.

@Anska....lol, I forgot Frea's line about plundering rooms...so true...that IS the spirit.... :biggrin:

A friend turned my primary Dovahkin into a Follower for my other Dovahkins and on my request gave him Stenvars dialog.... :happy: ....fits the fearless adventurer perfectly. Yep, I used Mjoll once and never again, the woman just never shuts up.... :pinch:

Neither, they both annoy me. I guess Frea would win, because I dislike Serana just alittle more then Frea.

I like Teldryn or Mercurio, they seem to have the most comments out of vanilla followers.