Good Fallout 4 weapons mods?

pricelessppp

Modern Firearms. Adds a boatload of modern weapons, fully customizable, with leveled list integration. You will need a 'bashed patch' to go along with it, else all you will see if the modern firearms. :)

I tried modern weapons but I found it to be way too overpowered for campaign play. Also not as detailed as separate packs with their own animations.

Modern Firearms. Adds a boatload of modern weapons, fully customizable, with leveled list integration. You will need a 'bashed patch' to go along with it, else all you will see if the modern firearms. :smile:

I tried modern weapons but I found it to be way too overpowered for campaign play. Also not as detailed as separate packs with their own animations.

There are companion mods which bring vanilla weapon damage into line with MF. (which I also use.....)

And no 'weapon pack' mod is going to be as detailed as mods that only add a couple weapons, or just one...... Just the nature of the beast. So, you can get one, that adds a bunch of weapons, with less detail, or, you can download individual mods, with fewer weapons, and higher detail. I wanted the diversity of weapons, so, MF works great for me.