"Bang, your dead."

Mattinator

Anyone else think it'd be fun to go around using your hand to shoot imaginary bullets? You know, two fingers out and the finger as the hammer.

Then add some little audio clips that are just generic voices that say "Bang!"

:thanks:

Edit: Grrr, and yes i know i used the wrong "you're" in the topic. :verymad:

Anyone else think it'd be fun to go around using your hand to shoot imaginary bullets? You know, two fingers out and the finger as the hammer.

Already exists, tis called Live Action RPG (exist on primitive child games form too, although I'm not sure this kind of child play exist yet)

Already exists, tis called Live Action RPG (exist on primitive child games form too, although I'm not sure this kind of child play exist yet)

yes, but in this case the target would actually die, and likely suffer dismemberment.

You can't get that kind of imaginary lethatality anywhere that i know of.

Lol, just like in garry's mod.

That would be funny, you could use 10 MM bullets, and you could reload imaginary clips, it would be even funnier if you could have this as a perk.

Or like
?

:D

Actually, YES!

I've played TF2 before, i should've thought of linking a vid like that to give people an idea hehehe.

Can anyone make it happen?

I figure I'd use this gun whenever i'm ingame testing out a mod and want something better than console kill, but still just as accurate. Some people working on mental powers would enjoy something like this too.

Archived