Who here watches Game of Thrones ?

fustru

Hey guys !

I absolutely love this show and fell in love with it from day one so in honor of the new season i have just finished covering the main title of "Game of Thrones", as i know it had been done a million times but i took it to a new direction with the orchestra intact.

I really hope you enjoy it ! and if not let me know how i can get better !

Thanks !

Hey guys !
I absolutely love this show and fell in love with it from day one so in honor of the new season i have just finished covering the main title of "Game of Thrones", as i know it had been done a million times but i took it to a new direction with the orchestra intact.
I really hope you enjoy it ! and if not let me know how i can get better !
Thanks !

I have seen a couple of episodes, I guess I have to say, just like a lot of guys would that Daenerys Targaryen looks just plain amazing.

I'm watching the series on HBO and reading the books; I've seen every episode thus far.

I have an illogical obsession with Stannis and Melisandre. I want to see more of them. XD

Fun series, atleast from what I saw of season 1. A bit too much nudity for the sake of nudity though. I mean, honestly, you can make a drinking game out of the number of times you see someone exposing themselves in one way or another. Good story, but what's the point if you can't feel comfortable suggesting it to your parents or siblings.

This show sounds fun...

Vagrant0, on 14 Apr 2013 - 04:12, said:

A bit too much nudity

No such thing

you can make a drinking game out of the number of times you see someone exposing themselves in one way or another.

Excuse me while I get the beers in!

you can't feel comfortable suggesting it to your parents or siblings.

I would siblings, not parent though...but the same could be said for 90% of the stuff I enjoy (my parent like watching ITV, nuff said)

This show sounds fun...

A bit too much nudity

No such thing
>

you can make a drinking game out of the number of times you see someone exposing themselves in one way or another.

Excuse me while I get the beers in!

I would siblings, not parent though...but the same could be said for 90% of the stuff I enjoy (my parent like watching ITV, nuff said)

specially when you have a liberal mind. why would nudity be the problem?

Highly agree with Vargant.

And

A bit too much nudity

No such thing

Doesnt matter how liberal your mind is, some people get uncomfortable with it. Or me, I have some traumas and naked females make me uncomfortable, blame the society.

Though nonetheless it's nice to see that the series isn't scared of showing such things. Episode 5 has a gay scene as well, nice to see that it's becoming less of a taboo to show it publicly. Especially in such a big series.

On topic showing it to people, I talk openly about such things with my parents. Dad agrees, too much nudity :P

This show sounds fun...

A bit too much nudity

No such thing
&gt

;

lockquote>Excuse me while I get the beers in!

>Vagrant0, on 14 Apr 2013 - 04:12, said:

Problem would be stretching the word some. It's more like it's unnecessary in almost every case present. For a show which can stand on its own by means of its cast and story, you don't need sex to sell it. Rather, in this case, it only really serves to cheapen the experience.

This show sounds fun...

A bit too much nudity

No such thing
&am

p;am

p;gt

;

lockquote> Excuse me while I get the beers in!

>Vagrant0, on 14 Apr 2013 - 04:12, said:

lockquote>

lockquote>

Problem would be stretching the word some. It's more like it's unnecessary in almost every case present. For a show which can stand on its own by means of its cast and story, you don't need sex to sell it. Rather, in this case, it only really serves to cheapen the experience.

that is exactly my point, which differs from your perspective, nudity for me is not a selling point, although I find it necessary in some cases, where censoring it would deem... ridiculous.

i.e. the system is not the problem here.

but of course if nudity is a personal problem for you that is totally understandable, but that doesn't mean everyone should adjust to your personal problems... i.e. if there is nudity there is nothing else we can do about it but to either deal with it or do not watch the show. for example the show south park makes negative remarks about religion, of which I find the least of amusing, and are rather insulting. but... again there is not a single thing I can do but to just simply not watch the show or simply ignore the fact that it is just humor or not an insult.

Edited by kennyimpala