ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Mod request: Disable sun glare/eye adaption when driving in 1st person

Alushun

Would like a mod that would help disable this annoying in-game feature. It's near impossible to drive in 1st person during the daytime because of the insane sun glare even when the sun is behind you. Unless I'm overlooking some graphics or video settings, and I've looked it over more than three times already just to be sure before making this topic.

Sadly your not missing anything... I have been wanting this too

Bummer. The sun glare is way overdone, but it would've been nice if at least the sun glare issue didn't interfere with 1st person view driving. It blows my mind how CDPR would even allow something like this to pass, because not everyone wants to drive in 3rd person. Maybe it'll get fixed in some patch update...idk. Still hopeful for a mod fix though.

Somewhat related - I have noticed that for some computers, glare on the screen makes it so you can't read the text when you use the computer. You also can't reposition your camera for computers so the only way to get around this is to exit the computer and look at it while standing (which is very awkward).

• 1 month later...