⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

"Mods can't be deployed"

Dziuvesis

So I just downloaded Vortex. I'm completely new and also completely unexperienced in any kind of modding. I downloaded some mods for Skyrim Special Edition. Installed them but.. I can't deploy them. I don't know anything about the Vortex app and any kind of file management in folders so I have no idea what to do from here. I press the "Fix" button next to the error message "Mods can't be deployed.", it gives me the some reasons why it might not work but also the Solutions say "Can't be solved". I'm pretty sure I got the settings right. Made the mod download folder in the same drive I have the game too. After all that I can't even link the game to the launcher as well as in.. "Failed to set game mode"
Please someone, help me out.
(I'll link some screenshots if possible)

For Skyrim Special Edition you're looking for Hardlink or Move Deployment, the others aren't expected to work.

You didn't post the problem with Hardlink deployment but I assume it's the same as Move Deployment because that error message indicates that the game directory or the game\data directory doesn't exist. Your vortex.log file may contain more information but it would appear that your game isn't (correctly) installed or that the configured game directory isn't actually the right one.

For Skyrim Special Edition you're looking for Hardlink or Move Deployment, the others aren't expected to work.

You didn't post the problem with Hardlink deployment but I assume it's the same as Move Deployment because that error message indicates that the game directory or the game\data directory doesn't exist. Your vortex.log file may contain more information but it would appear that your game isn't (correctly) installed or that the configured game directory isn't actually the right one.

What exactly am I supposed to do now? I don't even know what Hardlink or Move Deployment means honestly.. What more am I supposed to show to make it easier for you to help?

P.S. Im sorry for the lack of information. I don't really know what's the problem and where is it so I don't know what to show or specify

Edited by Dziuvesis