dark souls 2 gameplay video

hector530

i had no problems with playing it lol

quite honestly im not even excited about it. ill probably end up getting it, maybe not at release though, but im sorta sick of the Souls series. Demons Souls was great and while is was very popular it was sort of an undergroud game, a backdoor success if you will. then Dark Souls came out and my god the fanboys for that game, think its the greatest thing since sliced bread. then there was DLC (which I own but havent played) and now this sometime next year (approx) this doesnt look too much different then DkS really. they did change some, but looks very much the same (which i guess is to be expected since its a sequel to DkS and not a new Souls game entirely) but basically as I said, Im just kinda sick of it. i played the Hell outta Demons Souls. Played DkS several times through. I still like Demons Souls much more then DkS. the story behind DkS doesnt interest me as much as DS did. maybe its nostalgic for me and i favor DS because it was first and i consider myself an original player of the series (much like some would consider themselves the same for Oblivion or FallOut, Final Fantasy, etc) if they made a Demons Souls 2 id be excited as holy poop but for DkS 2, considering im not a big fan of DkS 1, im not excited at all....ill keep my eye on it, watch how it progresses but yea. just my first thoughts and opinions

Will be buying on launch. Correction; will be buying collector's edition as soon as it releases. I like that the art style seems to be kind of a cross between Dark Souls and Demon's Souls, I like the graphical improvements, the physics improvements, and in general, I would gnaw off my left arm to get this game right now.

I pray that the pc version is a better port than the pc version of Dark Souls 1, however.

Head sup, Forbes got some new screenies. http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/04/11/a-closer-look-at-the-new-dark-souls-2-screenshots/

Most of them are 720p, but one is 1080, and it doesn't look upscaled to me. Could this be the pc version? I hope it is. They look very nice. In an evil kind of way. :devil:

If this game turns out as well as it's looking like it will, given the interviews, the gameplay video, and the screenshots, I will buy two copies and send one to a friend in hopes of netting FromSoft another convert. XDhttp://b-i.forbesimg.com/erikkain/files/2013/04/DarkSoulsII-13.jpg

Edited by Aegrus