Argonian play style.

fortie

Ok so I have had skyrim since it was first released and I have never played as a Breton or argonian until now I finally made a decent argonian. What I want though is what roleplay could you use as an argonian and do you know of any good mods to suit an Argonian retextures of their skin house mods for them that sort of thing.

I usually play my Argonians as warriors for their histskin ability to get huge health regen, or sneaking archers, especially around water. Then I usually come out of the water just enough to shoot, then if I get detected I can stay underwater in the middle of a lake or a river until they go away without drowning. And you don't really need any mods for that, unless you want weapon or armor mods. I also remember a skin tone mod for argonians, though I think I got it off Steam Workshop.

Argonians are one of my favorite races. You can use them to roleplay any style you want (same as any other race). While it's true that certain races will give a slight advantage in some areas, it isn't significant enough to prevent any race from being played in any style. It's all how you build them up.

I just happen to like argonians because I don't particularly like drowning.