Is Bethesda shutting down

daventry

If Fallout 4 is in 2014, why stop with Skyrim now so Early in the Year, what is the Next Adventure then.

If TESVI is in Summerset Ilse or maybe Another Region, will there still be Dwemer Ruins and Falmer and will there still be Quests from the Deadric Lords and Blessings from the 8 Divines

I doubt there will be a lot of Dwemer ruins or Falmer...because...its the Summerset Isle. But there will always be Daedra and Aedra.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daventry, I am genuinely curious, what's with using capital letters randomly? For example, you Sometimes Capitalize words in the Middle of Sentences and I am Trying to understand the Reasoning.

On topic: Bethesda is not shutting down, and Skyrim will still get new mods. I don't think we're ever going to have that "resolution to the Thalmor storyline" mod that we might have wanted, but look at Tropical Skyrim for example. That mod came out pretty recently and it's amazing. Who knows what the future holds for Skyrim. When the GOTY edition comes out I could see a bump in mods as some new people get involved or previous fans get back into it.

I am excited about the next Elder Scrolls game...but I'm not excited about waiting until 2017 for it. I have never played a Fallout game. Maybe I'll check out Fallout 4 to tide me over to Elder Scrolls VI.

Daventry, I am genuinely curious, what's with using capital letters randomly? For example, you Sometimes Capitalize words in the Middle of Sentences and I am Trying to understand the Reasoning.

;D ;D ;D Some years ago i just started doing that, i have no idea why im doing it, its like Skooma now. :P

Bugthesda should really shut themselves down. I WANTED A DAMN ENDING!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Been playing Skyrim for exactly 8 months started last summer, got the vanilla game as a gift & only purchased 3 dlcs, i would even pay extra money for Thalmor/High King-Queen DLC!!!

Ugh, im so pissed of at them, u should started thinking about moving on when u given me an ending, u canceled Skyrim how dare u?!?!?

I forgive them for all those bugs & them being careless but for this.....NEVER!!!

& im sure many agree with me!!!

Edited by SkyrimFan108

Bugthesda should really shut themselves down. I WANTED A DAMN ENDING!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Been playing Skyrim for exactly 8 months started last summer, got the vanilla game as a gift & only purchased 3 dlcs, i would even pay extra money for Thalmor/High King-Queen DLC!!!

Ugh, im so pissed of at them, u should started thinking about moving on when u given me an ending, u canceled Skyrim how dare u?!?!?

I forgive them for all those bugs & them being careless but for this.....NEVER!!!

Ques the song "You Can't Always Get What You Want" by Rolling Stones.

Yes count me in I totally agree!!!

Ques the song "You Can't Always Get What You Want" by Rolling Stones.

What? more like Careful what you wish for - Eminem. :D

I was hoping for just one more DLC, so many small holes left after the four big side quests.

Also TES VI is planned, check the besthesda TES section, they are actually asking about ideas, locations and thoughts for the next ES.

DLCs maybe dead, but minor updates will still be available for us, so no they are not killing Skyrim at all.

Well, that's disappointing. Skyrim doesn't feel complete at all... For one, why the devil do you have to sit back and let Ulfric / Elisif be High King or Queen? I'm the dragonborn darn it, I want to be a ruler and take over Tamriel like Talos did. But no, apparently I'm just a shmuck of a dragonborn who doesn't aspire to much and likes to watch other people have nice things when really- what did they do? Without Dragonborn, they'd have accomplished nothing. Hell, they don't move at all until you step in.