why is conspiracy such a widespread problem ?

xrayy

i understand you partly as a republican ? or whatever, but i do not support supremacist, radical (left and right) or racist ideals or people who defend or excuse such positions in any way and i would not defend or excuse (or even try to) the capitol storm. if someone likes to put me in a any political corner just because of this so it is...

Many republicans say day by day at least a few things i would support (Schwarzenwegger regarding Trump and Cheney many others but not all). Currently - in my opinion - the republican party treat the wong people as traitors, driven by a an ex president who indroduced "alternative facts" and conspiracy with his administration.

As long as known "fake news" spreader are accepted as u.s. president or part of presidential staff this causes severe headache at least for me and it doesn't matter if 10% of what they say might be true.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble is, just about everything is considered 'racist' these days. You can't criticize anything without being accused of being racist, bigoted, anti-Semitic, or a host of other derogatory terms. I will grant you, some on the outer fringes (both parties) really need to re-evaluate this positions, but, I don't see it happening. The media appears to be simply adding fuel to the fire. "Journalism", and simply reporting the facts of a story are no longer the rule of the day. Gotta put some outrage in there, and keep people inflamed/divided. "News" isn't about reporting any more, it's about ratings. And outrage. We, as a society, or traveling down a path of self-destruction, and the pace is accelerating. I am waiting for the 'tipping point' to come, and the chaos that is assured to be a result.

The biggest problem that takes time to overcome is managing to separate assumptions from truth.

Understanding any Circles Goals and therefore recognize their Machinations is a process that involves loosing yourself within the Chaos of Information. You'll be stuck a long time till you manage to get out wiser.

Most of the time you will be manipulated into some Matrix that is formed from certain Information. You will have to pass through these Matrixes and take them appart within your head to finally manage to separate the assumptions from reality. Most Matrixes are created within your head by yourself.

You will gain alot of knowledge, some will be useful and practical, some will just hold you back.

All information is useful and some information is implanted for Manipulative purposes.

The more Knowledge you have the more deeper you will fall.

The more deeper you fall the more you will loose your mind.

But if you succeed you will manage to tear the Big Matrix apart.

Its a War of the Mind. Everyone is on his own.

Most just get stuck on certain Matrixes. They are Sociological, Religious, Ideological etc. Beliefs = Matrix.

There is only one Truth. Logic. Translating and understanding the Universes Laws and Mysteries.

Thats why someone needs more Knowledge of the World. From History, to Politics, to Social matters, to Science, to Warfare, to Religious, to Economy, in order to understand how the Real World works and every Strategy is done under the surface, for what we see ''On the surface'' is just ''The Sparks from the Angle Grinder and the Noise'' yet it takes time till the Steel is Shaped so we can see the End Result.

The End results are always Establishments and all tools used as well as the Sparks, Noise, Raspings are... well, recycled Material.

The current 21st Century World ended up being contested by 4 different Global Powers and 2 different ways of life.

Nothing else Matters. All else is just Noise.

There can be 3 Futures for Earth: A Prison Planet, a Wasted Planet, a New Planet.

The New Planet involves leaving the ones who want a Prison Planet to try and form it, only to end up with Global Collapse as a consequence. Just be the smart one.

The Observer

Edited by Guest

some things are so simple. the biggest problem i see is that at least i would never ever trust assumptions based on any social media sources. if people permanently fail to follow this simple rule while spreading their "alternative facts" instead of verifying their sources it is their personal problem. but the real problem is the mass of brainless existences who follow or even praise such failed and misleaded "alternative facts" spreader for no reason on social media.

some things are so simple. the biggest problem i see is that at least i would never ever trust assumptions based on any social media sources. if people permanently fail to follow this simple rule while spreading their "alternative facts" instead of verifying their sources it is their personal problem. but the real problem is the mass of brainless existences who follow or even praise such failed and misleaded "alternative facts" spreader for no reason on social media.

And that is why I don't do social media, at all.

But this was a problem even before social media. Some folks are so dedicated to whatever party views they subscribe to, that even when it is factually demonstrated that they are wrong, they still stick with the same old stuff, simply because 'this is what my party says.'

Its an old bad habit. Seeing everything Black or White. Everyone feels the need to change Reality, changing the World. But everything is complicated. Most of the time alot of things that happen are even just Side Effects. The World itself is just a Side Effect of Creation. Where it started impossible to know. Nothing is Single Sided though, that much is certain. People will always fall for the Illusion of Good and Evil even if the World is a Game of many Players. There is no simple answer. It helps to understand that the only thing that matters for every Individual, is to not be Recycled in this Multiplayer Game that is the World. People have a great need to believe in a cause so they can have a reason to exist but it isn't really necessary. Its simple.

Live, Create, Evolve. The more do, the more Humanity Progresses and Life becomes better for everyone. Its a Relationship of Mutual Benefit between Ourselves, the People around us and our Succesors.

There will always be Action - Reaction, Domination - Rebellion, Order and Chaos. Participating in it doesn't make us Survivors because one will always overthrow the other. Its and Endless Cycle.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

please do not comment this at least partly off topic post just think about it and be so kind and spend prayers and love to all those affected at oxford highschool, michigan. thank you!

a 15 year old murderer used a gun his daddy bought him on black friday. a weapon i should regularly use and own only as a member of a public authority. just irony ? who is responsible that four students died ? a 15 year old lonely and ill soul alone ? another self defence case ? most probably not - but who knows ? maybe someone finds a video and a victim tried to grab the weapon of the shooting suspect - a clear self defence case if the shooting suspect finds the right witnesses and judiciary. we learned this in the rittenhouse case.

nobody really cares - not yesterday, not today and not tomorrow because the more than 200 year old 2nd amendment, crude traditions, nra and egoism is what counts - instead of weapon control and drastical restrictions. not the life of any of the countless innocent victims counts. these lives are just used as a political football...

so much pain for nothing and painful waiting from now on until the next incident happens. god bless the families and students of oxford high school.

please do not comment this at least partly off topic post just think about it and be so kind and spend prayers and love to all those affected at oxford highschool, michigan. thank you!

a 15 year old murderer used a gun his daddy bought him on black friday. a weapon i should regularly use and own only as a member of a public authority. just irony ? who is responsible that four students died ? a 15 year old lonely and ill soul alone ? another self defence case ? most probably not - but who knows ? maybe someone finds a video and a victim tried to grab the weapon of the shooting suspect - a clear self defence case if the shooting suspect finds the right witnesses and judiciary. we learned this in the rittenhouse case.

nobody really cares - not yesterday, not today and not tomorrow because the more than 200 year old 2nd amendment, crude traditions, nra and egoism is what counts - instead of weapon control and drastical restrictions. not the life of any of the countless innocent victims counts. these lives are just used as a political football...

so much pain for nothing and painful waiting from now on until the next incident happens. god bless the families and students of oxford high school.

Have you read any of the articles on this? It would seem that several folks seriously dropped the ball on this one. His parents were called in to the school about a picture he drew, no one seemed to think it would be a good idea to check and see where the gun was..... As it turns out, it was in his backpack, even while he was in talking to school authorities.

Also, his parents have been arrested, and charged with negligent homicide, for supplying a 15 year old with a hand gun. (now who thought THAT was a 'good idea'???)

Don't think you can post your propaganda, and NOT get a response. :D