Geoscape Stuck after killing warlock

Falc2k9

Hi,

is anyone in here, who can help me fixing my save game? I have a well know bug, on may 15, after i killing the warlock for the first time i hop on the worldmap, the cam snaps on the big red chosen avatar and i think it should trigger a cutscene or central text or something, but i stuck. time is running,i hear the music but nothing controlable so far.
in the last 24 hours i tried everything! loaded a earlier savegame, played again, unsubscriped all mods, looking for a broken mod or mod conflict, checked everything....i tried to force the game to skip that with console commands, cleared my config, verified my local data about 10 times, but everytime i stuck at the same point.

If i looking for it in google, i find a looot of similar Problems since vanilla, but i cant find a proper fix. Well we are in 2021, is there something i can do instead of start a new campaign? im afraid, starting new will end in this again at any time.

Greetings

This is a screenshot of my current view and installed mods:

https://prnt.sc/109dn7d

Edited by Falc2k9

You're running LWotC, have you checked on their GitHub or what have you? That's the most likely culprit, IMO.

Am ì`m wrong in this section for LWotC? sorry, i didnt know that

What do u mean with" check on their github"? i downloaded the mod with the recommend nexus mod site and followed the steps and like i said, i didnt find a proper fix for this geoscape bug, which exists since 2016 vanilla i guess...god my english is pretty bad ^^

Edit: ah i see, there is a issue forum as well on git hub

Edited by Falc2k9

No problem. There isn't a separate LWotC section here. LWotC (and Long War 2) changes so much of the game and LWotC at least is in active development. Until it's out of beta any problems you encounter when running it are probably best directed there.

No problem. There isn't a separate LWotC section here. LWotC (and Long War 2) changes so much of the game and LWotC at least is in active development. Until it's out of beta any problems you encounter when running it are probably best directed there.

after starting a new campaign the chose were all introduced without problems. i think it`s just a xcom 2 gamebreaking bug, sad but true