Nexus mod page just white with text.

Deleted31005User

Since today when trying to look for mods I get the standard white screen with text, all information is still there and its working but as you can imagine its not really useable this way.

I dont know what happened, I did not change anything in my settings and its happening in both firefox and IE.

Also nexus was down for me at least three times after which this problem started to happen.

Any fix?

Because of the issues with our name servers at the moment some of you won't be able to access our static content server. As a result you won't be getting the CSS file that dictates how the page is laid out, and that's why it looks like a WAP site to you at the moment. It should be resolved with time (hours).

well, new vegas nexus went kaput along with skyrim and the forum a few hours ago, thus NMM its saying that he can't reach the server metadata

now the forum its working, minus skyrim, Fo3 and new vegas along with the NMM

its says he couldn't locate the website

im using FF and chrome

Edited by duoranger

Since today when trying to look for mods I get the standard white screen with text, all information is still there and its working but as you can imagine its not really useable this way.

I dont know what happened, I did not change anything in my settings and its happening in both firefox and IE.

Also nexus was down for me at least three times after which this problem started to happen.

Any fix?

at least your getting that im just getting mine saying that the website cannot be loaded and i get connection error only the forumn seem to be working for me :/

I've been unable to connect to ONLY the Fallout: New Vegas site since yesterday. However, I'm getting by ok using TorBrowser as a proxy to access the site, and just running NMM in offline mode, and manually entering the mods into it after I download them manually. It also seems I can hit cancel on the Fallout Mod Manger's package manager to access it. It will crash every time I try to add a FOMOD to it, but when I load it back up again it has actually been added, so it's not that big of a deal. I do hope you guys fix this soon, though...

Dark0ne, there's a whole other thread discussing this (or a related) issue: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/972072-cannot-reach-metadata-server/

• 3 years later...