As Night Began - Now Recruiting!

ub3rman123

To load it in the CK, check both Skyrim.esm and ANBWayrest.esm. You'll find the main world under BIDBlacklightWorld (It's a long story), and the interiors with the BID prefix. Place the meshes and textures folders into the Data folder of Skyrim.

Yep, we still do need to find a scripter. I may be able to figure out Papyrus eventually, but having someone with experience already will certainly speed things up.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, we've been approved for hosting at Dark Creations! I'll need everyone to sign up there and tell what your username is.

http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/

Also, should the discussion forum for the project be public? I'd like it to be public as it'll make getting input from others easier, and there's not much risk of having the work copied. The download area, however, will probably be team-only.

Sorry for not getting back sooner, I'm prepping for finals these next two weeks so that will limit the amount of work I can get done at least until summer starts, then Ill be ready to go. But I will sign up at DC and get back to you with my username.

The DC project is now fully operational! We have a forum (Just one section for now, but it can be expanded later as need be), a download section (Only usable by ANB members), and a gallery that can be used to share images during development. I'll start filling in a few necessary topics and porting over information.

I suppose this is the sign of the end of my days procrastinating with TF2.

I don't know how to do scripting and I can't make meshes and textures from scratch. However, I'm very attentive to detail and am reasonably well-versed in using the CK. I'm also pretty good with Photoshop. I can do color retextures, perform mundane tasks in the CK, and come up with ideas.

Sounds good to me. We can always use more worldbuilders. You can sign on at Dark Creations and send me the username, and we'll have you added to the group. Cheers!