What Is The Best Game Ever

BloodWindBal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Too bad A.C.E. (Another Century's Episode) series is Japan only games so there is almost no way for an European player to play it. It looked quite nice game though.

Well for the best game I have to go to... The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition.

POKEMON! xD

I remember myself playing that when I was a child, and I was nearly addicted to it.

But I'm quite fond of Bioshock.

<3

• 2 weeks later...
If you're into a lot of japanese mecha and you have a ps2

Goodluck finding it.

Yo armored core 3 for psp has almost as good graphics, take a look :thumbsup: .

its a great game, goes back to its roots in the "arena", like armored core 2 for the ps2.

I'm not sure it's eclipsed my old favorites, but Batman: Arkham Asylum is a brilliant game. The combat is fun and fluid (if not a tad easy against enemies without guns) and the stealth is superb. It's also a very beautiful game, and the voice acting is excellent. I love it. I'm rather a fan of Mark Hamil's Joker from the cartoons, just as much as Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight, if not more.

If you're into a lot of japanese mecha and you have a ps2

Goodluck finding it.

Hah, now there's the greatest use of maximizing out a systems capabilities I've ever seen. That's amazing.

Anyways, I'm gonna go old fashion and say that all my votes are for games made before the year 2000. Starcraft, FFVII, etc.

WOW that was a ps2 game, thats amazing.

The best games as of now i think would be The Ratchet and Clank games for the ps2.

It doesn't actually have the best gameplay ever, it get's old after awhile (I mean ACE 3). But the chance to pilot the RX-93 and the HWS version Gundams got me 100+ hrs of gameplay.