Pump-action shotgun !?

GodofAlcohol

you'd need a custom firing animation for the gun and a custom animation for the hands for both first person and third person... and then both would need to be sync'd, and then you'd have to impliment it so that it used that animation every time the weapon is fired. so yeah, that is a lot of work... i hope some one is on it because i would love a pump action remmy.

From Fallout Wiki - The Vault

Charon's unique shotgun does not deteriorate, has infinite ammo, and has its unique firing spread and firing rate. It will fire perfectly straight with a very tight spread that hardly gets wider. It cannot be interacted with.

Compared to standard combat shotgun, Charon's shotgun has MUCH higher accuracy and longer range with smaller magazine size (5 instead of 12). Generally speaking, Charon's shotgun outclasses any other shotguns. Since Small Guns is one of Charon's tag skills, he will deal more damage with it as he levels.

Despite the fact that its appearance is identical to the standard combat shotgun, Charon's shotgun is a lever action shotgun. If you give him a standard combat shotgun and ammo, he will not pump it. For some reason, it fires (and ejects) rifle rounds as opposed to shotgun shells.

It cannot be looted from his corpse.

I guess that explains why he pumps it. I wonder if Bethesda meant for it to be a pump at one time, but didn't have time to finish it.

Archived