Seeking advice

Rossco198207

In the next few month I plan on buying a new rig. I don't make a lot of money, so budget is an issue. I almost had the money set aside, but coronavirus had my job shut down and in he mean time I had to eat and pay property taxes so bye bye savings. Is there a decent cheaper end tower I could buy under $700. Last time I a good deal with a junk laptop for $75, old with very limited hardware, but at least it can run New Vegas. But I want something new (ER) all I really want is a computer that can play fallout 4 well. Where is the most honest source, I tried a while back at some stores in SF but all the places I went I got the shady used car salesmen vibe. I don't want any thig without a warranty though, you know, for Murphy's law.

In the next few month I plan on buying a new rig. I don't make a lot of money, so budget is an issue. I almost had the money set aside, but coronavirus had my job shut down and in he mean time I had to eat and pay property taxes so bye bye savings. Is there a decent cheaper end tower I could buy under $700. Last time I a good deal with a junk laptop for $75, old with very limited hardware, but at least it can run New Vegas. But I want something new (ER) all I really want is a computer that can play fallout 4 well. Where is the most honest source, I tried a while back at some stores in SF but all the places I went I got the shady used car salesmen vibe. I don't want any thig without a warranty though, you know, for Murphy's law.

If you're on a budget, you might want to consider building something yourself. I stumbled on this guy a little while ago and he gives great advice for squeezing as much value out of your money as possible.