Your typical "my game is crashing" post. Please help.

My game is usually crashing when exiting a building or fast travelling. I tried googling how to find a crash report so that way i could fix this issue however is was unable to find a way to do that.
Any help would be much appreciated.
# Automatically generated by Vortex
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
FCOMaster.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
More Perks.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
Momod.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
Improved Sound FX - DM.esp
Improved Sound FX - HH.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp
Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp
More Perks Update.esp
Vurt's WFO.esp
Improved Sound FX.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
FCO - NPC Changes.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp
Improved Sound FX - HH Sharing Fix.esp
Improved Sound FX - LR Sharing Fix.esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
MMUE-CP-EVE.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
Weapon Retexture Project.esp
Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp
Improved Sound FX - GRA.esp
Improved Sound FX - OWB Sharing Fix.esp
Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp
FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - All DLC.esp
ILO - YUP Patch.esp
hunter.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.LITE.esp
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Cheat.Cabinet.esp
FCO - GlowingOne.esp
FCO - OHSB NPC Edits.esp
FCO - Russell.esp
AWOP-MoMod.esp
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
ILO - PipBoy Light.esp
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp
FalloutNV_lang.esp
WEATHER RUDY ENB.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
ILO - GS Shack.esp

You should always start troubleshooting from any error messages you can see. (They are your best "clue"; and why they exist at all.) We don't expect you to be able to interpret those messages, but reporting such accurately and in detail (i.e. screenshots) is an essential first step.

Anytime the game "Crashes to the Desktop" (CTD) it's typically going to generate an error message in the Windows Eventlog because both the game engine and Windows itself was not able to predictably handle the error. Please see the "Windows Error Messages" section of the wiki "How to read most Bethesda game error logs" article. These errors need to be dealt with first.

Logs generated by the game itself (not Windows) are found in the game folder, where the "FalloutNV.EXE" file is located. They generally have the ".log" file extension, or a filename with "_log" in the name and a ".txt" extension. NVAC generates a log that includes errors it intercepts and allows you to proceed anyway, but not typically when the game CTDs.

* Please see the paragraph about "auto-saves" under the 'Essentials for Getting Started' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article. If you have been using the built-in "auto-save" feature and you get the endless "roulette wheel" when loading a save game, then your current save game file is corrupted and you will have to either go back to a save before the corruption occurred (hard to tell) or start over.

It is recommended that you not combine Mission Mojave and YUP. They conflict with each other, and MM has not been updated in ages.

* You really need to use a "Merge Patch File" with that collection of mods. Please see the 'Third Rule: The Rule of One' and 'Merge Patch File' sections of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

I recommend anyone read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with; especially if this is your first attempt to play a modded FNV or it's been more than a year since you last set it up. It is designed for someone who has never played a modded PC game before, so it tries to avoid making any assumptions, is kept "up-to-date", and covers years of "lessons learned" by a retired Technical Support expert. It is NOT a list of various mods to install that happen to work on the author's machine; only "the essentials". It addresses fundamentals underlying how to get the basic game and mods to work together. At least 90% of everything I post in the "Technical Support" sub-forum is already in that article. Once you can play a test game to at least Primm, only then should you try adding other mods from some other "guide".

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent

<snippity>

I recommend having a look through the other FNV troubleshooting threads here - it's usually myself, Dubious and M48A5 who respond to people and our responses are often more or less duplicates of what we said in many other threads.

For example, you're using Mission Mojave and YUP. These conflict and MM is outdated, so use only YUP.

You should also be using UPP NVSE.

ILO has issues - SImple ILO is recommended.

Refer to this for a more comprehensive list: https://vivanewvegas.github.io/avoid-mods.html

Edited by gnarly1