Why all the ridiculous nudity?

Spore247

I'm wondering why does everyone feel the need to only post pictures and video of lady gender toons with nothing on. Don't get me wrong, I'm not offended or anything, I just think it is a very stupid trend. Call me a rp or whatever, it just annoys the hell outta me that everyone thinks they should only post barely dressed ladies on skyrimnexus mods. Why? Just show a normal character for gods sake. I've never seen this anywhere else but the nexus.

they should ban nude content mods tbh

But why?

In that case, should they ban bloody or gory mods like deadly mutilation or crimson tide? Because maybe people like that and some people don't.

I just don't understand the logic behind the suggestion, if there even is any.

besides it being derogatory towards women?

You do realize there are male body mods as well? So far, the only people I see being offended by those has been overly sensitive prudes who haven't bothered filtering them out - or trolls.

Yes, there are a few "over-the-top" items out there as far as female body mods go (mainly in "asset" proportion) and I don't really like those myself - but I don't go around stating that they should be banned - that is in all honesty - daft.

i just don't like any nude mods,

Then filter them out using the tags, and you can pretty much never be troubled again (barring anyone not tagging their mods).

makes me die a little inside everytime i see one

That just looks like dramatic overreaction to me. Move on, find something else.

I'm wondering why does everyone feel the need to only post pictures and video of lady gender toons with nothing on. Don't get me wrong, I'm not offended or anything, I just think it is a very stupid trend. Call me a rp or whatever, it just annoys the hell outta me that everyone thinks they should only post barely dressed ladies on skyrimnexus mods. Why? Just show a normal character for gods sake. I've never seen this anywhere else but the nexus.

Looking back at the box art from The Elder Scrolls Arena, it seems that a barely dressed lady qualifies as a "normal character"...

http://images.uesp.net/6/69/NA_Arena_BoxArt.jpg

Because, and gt this, are you holding on to your seat?

NUDITY EXIST IN REAL LIFE.

Maybe your too young or to prudish to have discovered this yet, but some people like skyrim to be REALISTIC, and having fused on underwear isn't REALISTIC.

Not everyone who uses these kinds of mods uses them to 'get off' or to show of barely dressed women in the snow. I'm one of the few gay men I know of who play Skyrim, and I've used many different female mods, including the 'boucning breast ones' - why? Because it adds realism, and sometimes it's just nice to see a realistic looking pair of boobs instead of badly drawn underwear.

Also, how is it degrading? That's just foolish. Like I just said, nudity exists in real life. I don't know of anyone women who who feels 'degraded' by admitting their genitals exist.

I do agree however, some of the armor mods are totally ridiculous, but then again, my most popular mod is totally ridiculous to. Should it be banned just for not being to everyone's taste, even though there is NOTHING wrong with it? NO. Everyone likes different things, and it's rude, prudish, and unfair to want the things you don't like to be banned. If we start banning mods like this, where will it stop? Eventually half the mods on this site would be banned, no one eowuld ever bother putting the effort into making mods just so they can be banned by some prude.

If you don't like something, react however you please, say a prayer for them, snub your nose, chant to allah, or beat your face on the keyboard, WHATEVER makes you happy, as long as you keep it to yourself. Because I promise you, for every person out their who agrees with you, their are a hundred more who like the things you dislike.