Category and search results page update

Dark0ne

Hello,

I'm not sure if it has gone missing or was never there but at the bottom of the main page on Nexus Sites (where links to other Nexus pages are listed) there is no link to Fallout New Vegas. Fallout 3 is there. Should it be there or am I looking in the wrong place? Has it dropped off with the upgrade? Thanks for the info.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7968900.

It's simply called "New Vegas Nexus", so it's between "Neverwinter Nexus" and "Oblivion Nexus" ;)

It's in the footer of every page (except for pages of New Vegas Nexus itself)

In response to post #7968173. #7968204 is also a reply to the same post.

I'm confused, we never had a "show adult files only" option before. You could either turn it on or off, but you couldn't just search for adult only files. Edited by Dark0ne

First let me say that I love the changes.

However, and this may not be the correct place for this, I noticed that when you are on page 3 and click on a mod to review it in detail then click the 'back' button you are returned to page 1. This happens in all cases. Don't know if this was intended or not but thought I would let you know.

I'm still not impressed. The interface changes are nice, but there's still a fatal flaw in this (and many other) websites.

Guys, it's 2013: The web has been out for over 20 years. It's time to put on your big-boy-designer pants and make web pages that actually FILL THE SCREEN. Why am I scrolling through pages and pages of 800-pixel wide info on my 1900 pixel wide screen?

It's entry-level web designer work. You can even fit more ads in! PLEASE make Nexus "liquid" so we can see more images, text, result columns, etc.

Edited by Arodicus