Notification Option "Automatically Remove Notification after Reading"

HadToRegister

Please.
I understand the convenience for some people of having the notification stick around after you've read it, but I also loved the convenience of having the notification being automatically removed from the notification list without having to click on each notification and selecting "REMOVE" for each and every notification.

i'd just like to get some notifications.

since the implementation, i've got none. very odd.

Check your setting aren't all turned off.

@HTR - Your feedback has been noted, however, not everyone will want their read notifications auto-deleted.

Guest deleted34304850

@HTR - Your feedback has been noted, however, not everyone will want their read notifications auto-deleted.

@picky - i'll open another thread on this - don't want to derail my friend's post.

That's why it needs to be an option.

Before the switchover, that's EXACTLY how it worked, the notifications were automatically removed from the Notification list once you clicked on them and went to the Mod Page.

That's what I'm asking for, an option to bring that back.

Â

Â

Â

Check your setting aren't all turned off.Â

Â

@HTR - Your feedback has been noted, however, not everyone will want their read notifications auto-deleted.Â

Â

Â

Â

That's why it needs to be an option.

Before the switchover, that's EXACTLY how it worked, the notifications were automatically removed from the Notification list once you clicked on them and went to the Mod Page.

That's what I'm asking for, an option to bring that back.

Â

Â

They were not removed, they were just marked read, and read notifications did not show in the panel. I do understand your point. I'll bring it up with the team, but we want to steer away from unneeded complexity for the sake of minor conveniences. I think if we made it easier to remove your notifications in batches that may help ease this.Â

Â

They were not removed, they were just marked read, and read notifications did not show in the panel. I do understand your point. I'll bring it up with the team, but we want to steer away from unneeded complexity for the sake of minor conveniences. I think if we made it easier to remove your notifications in batches that may help ease this.Â

I have yet to understand the modern UI design philosophy of adding more clicks to get things done that were done before with less clicks.

Guest deleted34304850

i see this all the time. the last consideration is user friendliness. everything is done because it can be done - not because it should be done.