Revolution Raise a slice of Pizza (Suspreme) People who Eat Tasty Animals products..

Deleted54170User

^ I can eat pizza any time of the day. If I could only eat one type of food for the rest of my life - pizza would be my choice.

If it wasn't for cheese, I could have totally been a vegan.

Milk is overrated and I switched over to almond/oat milk.

There's vegan butter basically margarine.

Meat was easy to give up, I never ate much of it to begin with.

Cheese ...man, that's been impossible to give up. There's no alternative out there - and the closest we can get to it are really processed products that are super expensive,

More Supreme pizza on Saturday!

I hope I didn't interrupt anyone gnawing the juicy flavor out of a tender T-Bone Steak, a Gluteus Maximus Rump Roast, or roast beef.

A good supreme pizza blend has pepperoni, sausage with pork, and meat balls. Provolone cheese, American Cheese, maybe some green and red pepper, black olives, and Sea Salt Iodine free, with ground black pepper. On a thick crust.

Mm. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ooo! I told a person about the birthday I had and that I got a pizza from a place that made it just the way I wanted it. Why I told him? He called and wished me a happy birthday. Seemed like as good chance as any to share the name of the place I had my birthday pizza made.

MOD PIZZA.

If only I had gotten wise back when? I could be the owner of the place. I didn't know the owner of the place though, and didn't know about the franchise that was building these pizza places.

I had a great day!

Touch and go all night trying to sleep without thinking of having another pizza the next day. I am wired awake now. Ready to dine on the flavors I can create with pizza's in mind.