Russian Special Forces weapon mod gone - why?

Wolfbane771

As the title states, the Russian Special Forces weapon mod has either been deleted or set to hidden by the author. I'm just curious if anyone knows why this is the case. Also would anyone be able to tell me who the author is? I can't remember and would like to make sure I'm following them here on the nexus in case they make the mod available again, or release any new mods.

• 1 year later...

As the title states, the Russian Special Forces weapon mod has either been deleted or set to hidden by the author. I'm just curious if anyone knows why this is the case. Also would anyone be able to tell me who the author is? I can't remember and would like to make sure I'm following them here on the nexus in case they make the mod available again, or release any new mods.

The russian translation one is still up. English is gone, because we're all imperialist spies.

The russian translation one is still up. English is gone, because we're all imperialist spies.

Not useful and not funny reply.

I'm sad I had to read someone bringing to here that kind of topics current days.

I'm sad I had to read someone bringing to here that kind of topics current days.

Actually it IS useful, as it states the mod is still available, albeit only in Russian.

As it was reported missing a full year before "current events", there is no direct link, So Vladolf Putin's invasion is not the reason. Which doesn't mean warnhammer99 is wrong.

Such is the hatred in the world amongst a lot of people (on all "sides"), sadly. (well, some, like Vladolf, deserve it.)

Actually it IS useful, as it states the mod is still available, albeit only in Russian.

As it was reported missing a full year before "current events", there is no direct link, So Vladolf Putin's invasion is not the reason. Which doesn't mean warnhammer99 is wrong.

Such is the hatred in the world amongst a lot of people (on all "sides"), sadly. (well, some, like Vladolf, deserve it.)

Actualy it is not useful.

Only the translation is up but you need the original mod. Link in Nexus is hidden and the external link to discord is expired too.

It doesnt matter, if it was reported missing a full year before "current events", the reply from warnhammer99 is written after that "current events", and a year and a half after the OP opened this post (which also makes it less useful for him, for sure).

So first, we had a sad reply, and now, the best example of "how to lose your time reading forums"

Ok so first off, it's a necro. Which... is whatever. *Shrug*

But... Warnhammer, please be attentive of post dates ;)

And it was useful, in bringing the subject to the light of day.

It made me curious, so I started to slueth.

Which kept me entertained doing my thing, problem solving for about 8 minutes or so. So I at least... am thankful :smile:

The Xbox version, still available on Bethesda.net. The person who ported it, was kind enough to provide the original author. https://mods.bethesda.net/en/fallout4/mod-detail/4180853

Gettsy3d was the uploader.

"Gettsy3d" is not found in an author search. Meaning: Account deleted/closed.

Mystery solved, they left Nexus :sad:

Did not find a local of their discord. Somebody better at discord will have to take over on that point :sad:

• 4 weeks later...