OBSE Just not loading with Wyre Bash

Daelyn

I do crash time to time, not every 5 min though but I also run every Unofficial bugfix there is and also ENBoost, Enginebugfixes and performane Sounds, which I think make the game more stable. So now when you the game is working for you, do you use all those fixes to make the game more stable?

Performance sounds? No. But if you look at the guide, I do have EngineBugFixes, and the New Vegas anti crash patches, also the stutter remover. ENBoost? I'm not touching the ENB after modding it in just right from this guide: https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Oblivion_Vanilla_Enhanced

I will look up performance sounds though.

I do crash time to time, not every 5 min though but I also run every Unofficial bugfix there is and also ENBoost, Enginebugfixes and performane Sounds, which I think make the game more stable. So now when you the game is working for you, do you use all those fixes to make the game more stable?

Performance sounds? No. But if you look at the guide, I do have EngineBugFixes, and the New Vegas anti crash patches, also the stutter remover. ENBoost? I'm not touching the ENB after modding it in just right from this guide: https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Oblivion_Vanilla_Enhanced

I don't have the Stutter Remover, I was told to remove it because it causes crashes, I also don't have NVAC installed anymore

Ok, I installed ENBoost after looking into it, and Performance Sounds. I am still early in the game, but a test run around Weynon Priory and Hackdirt for about twenty minutes at level 4 worked without any problems.

Thanks very much for the suggestions!

There was an update to Stutter Remover which fixed the Windows 10 crash issue. I take it NVAC didn't help or caused other problems?