Roleplaying Mod - Delay Cultist Encounter

I've always found it jarring how quickly MIraak and his cultists learn of your being Dragonborn. Is there a way to delay the cultist encounter until, say, after the first time the player battles Alduin? Or even until after Alduin has been defeated?

I realise that many don't believe this kind of mod is necessary. After all, the player can choose to ignore the quest and do it whenever they want. But I for one enjoy a much more immersive roleplaying experience. I don't like ignoring an attempt on my life by masked cultists from another continent for the in-game weeks it takes to defeat Alduin.

Is anyone up to creating such a mod?

I did something similiar with Dawnguard and the in town vampire attacks. Alas, I do not own Dragonborn and cannot look into such a thing. :( Sounds like something I might want to tinker with tho should I ever get Dragonborn.

Three requests, three esp files (CHOOSE ONE), relevant changes highlighted in blue box. Won't work on in-progress game where the cultists have already been triggered (i.e. you've already done the Way of the Voice). Not meticulously tested either, but it's two records change.

Use at your own risk, no fitness for purpose implied, no warranty etc. etc.

http://i.imgur.com/tkk337A.jpg

Not really interested in publishing this as a mod. The attachment containing the three files in a .rar is on my previous post. If someone is willing to test and confirm it works I may throw it up there.

Edited by acidzebra

The way i thought of it was, the dragonborn just shruggs it off as a bunch of crazy people and doesnt think of it again

So while he chases alduin, Solstheim gets worse. He doesnt start the quest until he gets attacked by them the second time, then realizes that it might be true. so the dragonborn is to blame for solstheim for not acting sooner

Thats how i roleplayed it