Power Armor Station:

Shaun0057

Is there or can there be a mod that REMOVES the Crating damage when you are in The crafting menu at the power station menu .. working on your power armor and hearing AHHHHHH is so annoying lol

What are you taking damage from??? I don't think I have ever been damaged BY the station I was working at...... Of course, having unfriendlies show up while I am doing something else is a right pain......

you play Survival Mode ? you take weight incombered damage for some reason

Edited by Shaun0057

What are you taking damage from??? I don't think I have ever been damaged BY the station I was working at...... Of course, having unfriendlies show up while I am doing something else is a right pain......

Ah, that's why. I don't do survival mode.

I must upvote you somehow! What's the point in playing survival mode if you are just going to look for mods that go around it?

I must upvote you somehow! What's the point in playing survival mode if you are just going to look for mods that go around it?

-go around it? your upgrading and working on your power armor ... no reason to over encumbered

I never did survival mode, but i think i get it.

to work on the power armor, you need to take it off. Which means that if you carry a lot, you become over encumbered.

Dont know a solution though. Besides dropping some loot in a nearby container for the duration. (I know, cumbersome)

And there's a perk that does it.

edit:

Ok. I was pretty sure i've seen a message like "you no longer take damage while encumbered"

...but i can't find it within the perk list ... so i might be mistaken there :P

Edited by RoNin1971