NetDigger

I getting the Page when I'm trying to access Nexus New-Vegas. Did I done something wrong or this is an error?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why, I was having problem connecting from yesterday. They have nothing better to do...oh my...

You are aware that Nexus is getting murked because Fallout went on 75% off sale in the Steam Summer Sale right now, right?

That the site is getting overloaded because fifty billion fools who just bought the GOTY editions for five bucks come running in to get their fix of mods, right?

Right? Guys?

You are aware that Nexus is getting murked because Fallout went on 75% off sale in the Steam Summer Sale right now, right?

That the site is getting overloaded because fifty billion fools who just bought the GOTY editions for five bucks come running in to get their fix of mods, right?

Right? Guys?

And you are aware your most likely being overly critical and condescending? Yes a lot of people may have gotten. But I would hazard a guess over 50% of them do not even know about this site.

Add on top of that, steam has their own library of mods that most of them would probably be notified of just from purchasing from steam?

I understand partially where your coming from and you maybe be partially correct on new ppl visiting, but the reaction provided was all wrong. It's like slapping someone in the face and telling them dont eat that slice of pizza, it had a fly on it.