THANK YOU TO ALL MODDERS FOR WHAT YOU DO!

OnoSendai58

Just a big thank you to all of the people that give us additional enjoyment and allow us to spend more time in this wonderful game, (and others).

I, for one, really appreciate your time and efforts.

Again, thank you all!

(If this is a topic addressed elsewhere, my apologies.)

This

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modding seems like a very good hobby. It teaches you so much about how the game works and it could even inspire people to create their own games. It's so fun & addicting once you get

into it. People must really like it if they spend thousands of hours working on something they will eventually be proud of and share it with the community.

It's truly remarkable what effort these people put into their mods. It can really be a work of art from the scripting to creating their own meshes, weapons & armor. I think it's great that people really do appreciate how much time & effort mod authors put into their work. :)

Sorry in advance for my poor English.

I'm new to NMM. I'm one of those that wants to follow the main questline of Skyrim but ends up discovering places and doing side quests until getting bored. This time I wanted to replay the game, finish the main storyline but with a completely new game experience, so I downloaded NMM because of the standard 50 mods limit.

How can I say this... I installed around 70 mods in a single row, without any testing between installations, a total of 78 files to load. I was expecting an initial mess and a lot of tweaks and incompatibilities.

But I got a wonderfull surprise: all mods works perfectly together. The only issues I had was just because of wrong versions installed, not more than an hour of fine tweaking.

I just wanted to say: thank you guys, thanks to the mod and Nexus developers for allowing me to play the best unofficial version of Skyrim, with stunning visuals, a character creator that allowed me to make the character I really wanted, completely reworked perks and crafting system, improved AIs, a lot of new balanced spells and a lot more of stuff that makes me, for the first time, enjoy this game beyond unexpected limits.

Really, you made (and probably are still doing) a great job!

• 1 month later...

I also want to thank those who build these mods ....and to sugest a possible topic for some new directions ..such as a mod to make it possible for our dova to walk into the palace practice yard in solitude and challange all commers there to an impromtu archery match on the spot...shur why not? I'm positive such things were the norm in those times weren't they? also a better fishing mod more on the lines of fishing in the salt game...anyway just somthing to do when i grow weary of killing monsters and bandits for a while...anyway just a thought...and keep up the good work..woodsmn

Just a big thank you to all of the people that give us additional enjoyment and allow us to spend more time in this wonderful game, (and others).

I, for one, really appreciate your time and efforts.

Again, thank you all!

(If this is a topic addressed elsewhere, my apologies.)

I, for one; like turtles.

The modders of Skyrim have given me endless hours of enjoyment simply from the customization aspect alone. To be able to have a character, and an awesome variety of followers who are unique in every way has been one of the best parts of this game. Same for all the new quests and locations people have added that have given more substance to an already cool game. I could thank you a thousand times, and still not be anywhere near the level of gratitude I want to express! So thank you times infinity!