Will TES6 ever be made?

scissorhands

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Releasing something finished would be a pleasant change.

And what exactly constitutes finished?

I think that would mean that everything that is intended by the dev is carried out.

AKA

No cutting corners like removing features, recycling lots of old assets, sloppy debugging and testing because of deadlines.

I want to play TES 6 and not think: "hell, this is annoying, I wonder if nexus got a mod to fix it"

I don't want to come to the Nexus because I need to but because I want to.

lol I wait till AFK releases bug fixes before I go buy beths games.

With TESO being a thing? Unlikely.

Bethesda has confirmed that ESO won't affect their own development.

ESO was made by a completely separate team.

You all just Hate ESO, Its better then many of you think, Its funny Cause Bethesda's name is on ESO a game that took 8 years and a $200,000,000 Budget to make not just Zenimax (infact are you aware Zenimax owns Bethesda?) and Bethesda did Release Something called the ES Anthology once upon a Time which is the Entire Main Series, Also is ESO not called the next chapter according to many sources for nothing? Wouldn't another game be a Sequel to ESO and not Skyrim (Which I highly Doubt they would throw away 8 years of work for nothing) in other words the Odds of another game is probably around a 10% chance because I once heard since ESO's development started they were never going to make Skyrim to begin.

I always Laugh when I here these threads also did it occur to anyone many of the Scenarios in Skyrim are near Impossible to Explain in Lore, if I were to ask you who won the Civil war what would your answer be? If I were to ask If the Blades Exist? what would your Answer be? if I were to ask you If Vampire's Control the Sun itself what would Your Answer be, If I were to Ask you if the Major Faction in ES called the Dark Brotherhood Still Existed or is the Emperor of Tamriel be Assassinated or not what would you say? Why do you think the decided to give the Player these choices?. Don't You think that would be kind of Hard to Explain? the Answer is simple...They don't need to Explain it because as many in Skyrim say it is the End Times.

Edited by tx12001

You all just Hate ESO, Its better then many of you think, Its funny Cause Bethesda's name is on ESO a game that took 8 years and a $200,000,000 Budget to make not just Zenimax (infact are you aware Zenimax owns Bethesda?) and Bethesda did Release Something called the ES Anthology once upon a Time which is the Entire Main Series, Also is ESO not called the next chapter according to many sources for nothing? Wouldn't another game be a Sequel to ESO and not Skyrim (Which I highly Doubt they would throw away 8 years of work for nothing) in other words the Odds of another game is probably around a 10% chance because I once heard since ESO's development started they were never going to make Skyrim to begin.

I always Laugh when I here these threads also did it occur to anyone many of the Scenarios in Skyrim are near Impossible to Explain in Lore, if I were to ask you who won the Civil war what would your answer be? If I were to ask If the Blades Exist? what would your Answer be? if I were to ask you If Vampire's Control the Sun itself what would Your Answer be, If I were to Ask you if the Major Faction in ES called the Dark Brotherhood Still Existed or is the Emperor of Tamriel be Assassinated or not what would you say? Why do you think the decided to give the Player these choices?. Don't You think that would be kind of Hard to Explain? the Answer is simple...They don't need to Explain it because as many in Skyrim say it is the End Times.

ESO is not the next chapter. It's a prequel.