⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Will TES6 ever be made?

scissorhands

One way to clean up the DB quest line would be for the next 'History of the Empire' to do a little propaganda and state that Mede died of mysterious illness while on a voyage to or from Skyrim. Governments lie all of the time and rewrite history. Withe Mede dead that could lead into a Cromwellian style Protectorate for the Empire. Maybe the Council assumed power and over time that lead to a slanted political system similar to the Republic in Star Wars or America's Representative Democracy. This is assuming the Empire is relevant in the next game.

As for the Civil War, Bethesda will probably handle that like they do anything else they do, not address it or write an ambiguous tale for one of the game books the player can read.

Something that might be a nice twist would be a prequel. Set a game with a timeline where Talos of Atmora is running around or some other even from before the Eras of men. Or maybe Aylieds and the conflict with the Nede Humans.

What I would really like to see would be Sloads as a main quest line. What have they evolved into? Maybe they have an army of human slaves ready to take over Tamriel. Toad peole! :laugh:

And I like godmodeplayer111's idea of the Dwemer coming back. One day a portal opens up in the sky and the next thing you know there is a fleet of Dwemer airships bristling with bolt cannons and full of technologically advanced warriors and automatons ready to claim what was one theirs.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a warm place with a lot of green. That all, I like the pale of skyrim though, it looks really nice. But I tangled tress more.

I think the DB questline this time is about building it up in new province. The skyrim one is the very last place and your team of assassins is only ones left, the dens were all sacked and whatnot across he world. It would be cool to meet some argonians high class to try remaking the shadow scales branch!

I think for the civil war, well. It a Skyrim only thing. And it common for places cut off from Skyrim to not hear about it. The jarls have to make a moot, and elect the new high king. Who knows, maybe they chose someone else. Or the high Queen gives up the throne because of the war or getting old. The peace treaty enforces that maybe, they close it something like "The wars was stopped because of the dragons." the game hints it the main quest, is the end game (lol.) in oblivion. How the hero of kvatch is tossed to the side.

well, making of Skyrim took 6 years, and it's been only 3 years since TESV was released...so I think that we'll be playing Skyrim for a while...
Also, I noticed that there is no bad game that was made by Bethesda....srsly, there are bugs in all of them, but looking from the story side of the game, they are all amazing, I mean,
TES series, Call of C'thulhu, Fallout, Star Trek, Rage, Dishonoured, Doom series, last release of Wolfenstein...etc,etc....
Whatever will TESVI look like, I know I'll like it, and it will be worth waiting for, just like Skyrim was....

@Boombro [spoiler ALERT] Hero of Kvatch is not tossed aside at the end, if you've played Shivering Isles DLC, you'll know that he became a Daedra, Sheogorath, and who do you meet in the side quest in Solitude?!...so he was not tossed aside, he just became a god :D :D

@Boombro [spoiler ALERT] Hero of Kvatch is not tossed aside at the end, if you've played Shivering Isles DLC, you'll know that he became a Daedra, Sheogorath, and who do you meet in the side quest in Solitude?!...so he was not tossed aside, he just became a god :D :D

I know that about the dlc. but I mean how the race, gender, age and everything was thrown out of the window. I was an argonian female in oblivion, how the hell did I became a dude?!

[spoiler again] well, they give you the freedom to be whoever you want to be, but still, they had something in mind when creating the game, it's like Skyrim, in Skyrim you're supposed to be a Nord, since you become the Dragonborn, and fight the CW, in TES lore, no one but the Nords and Imperials had Dragonbourns, nor did other races knew how to shout :smile:
So in Oblivion, you're supposed to be an Imperial, and as such, when you become Sheogorath, and show up in Skyrim, they've made him so he's an Imperial, as it was intended by the game makers...

Edited by xerxes1cross

[spoiler again] well, they give you the freedom to be whoever you want to be, but still, they had something in mind when creating the game, it's like Skyrim, in Skyrim you're supposed to be a Nord, since you become the Dragonborn, and fight the CW, in TES lore, no one but the Nords and Imperials had Dragonbourns, nor did other races knew how to shout :smile:

So in Oblivion, you're supposed to be an Imperial, and as such, when you become Sheogorath, and show up in Skyrim, they've made him so he's an Imperial, as it was intended by the game makers...

I wish the elder scrolls would have save import like mass effect because such things. I know, it will mess up the lore. But it would be EPIC to pass Burma in a later game some day, and my agonian from oblivion still waving her great sword in her dwarven armor with a high head.

well, Mass Effect series are happening in span of a decade or two, and it's been 200 years since the Oblivion crisis, so he is pretty much dead (unless he's a vampire, or Sheogorath)...but I see your point, that option would come in handy for players that like to keep their characters...but i doubt that it will happen :(

well, Mass Effect series are happening in span of a decade or two, and it's been 200 years since the Oblivion crisis, so he is pretty much dead (unless he's a vampire, or Sheogorath)...but I see your point, that option would come in handy for players that like to keep their characters...but i doubt that it will happen :sad:

I know it will never happen, but hey, they keep them shady without gender or race so you can role play and recall them. TES is about role play and pretend!

Almost all girls shipped their kvatch heroes with Martin, and thus the dragonborn, makes ton of sense when I think about it.

Do you know what I want in the next game? A family, parents and siblings and they are part of the main quest, not just cold wife and kids ( kidding, the kids in Skyrim are more heart warming then wives and husbands.) They can send you to radiant quests and you can have a place to sleep and store from the start. Races will define factions and class.

It will be odd though when you come home with a female elf lady in a skimpy armor, tell them it time to move to your brand new 5 floor castle with 20 naked maids with a pet dragon flying around and magic portals that lead to everywhere.

well, as the main storyline writer said, they try to keep the focus at absolute freedom...that means you do what you want to do, adding all that would just narrow the story and make you play how they want you to......they make their games easy to mod, and that is a smart move...2 months ago vanilla Skyrim bored me so much I couldn't stand playing it one more day....but then I started moding and when I started a new playthrough it was a whole new game....

For me, everything is perfect, and I don't care that much about my characters, since I have 10 or so (lol)...what attracts me to the Skyrim is the lore of whole Tamriel...I'd give my kidney if it meant that TES 6 would relive the Night Of Tears, Nords conquering the Skyrim and shifting their colonies from Atmora, then the Battle of the Red Mountain, or the secret of how the Dwemer dissapired from the Tamriel....I love it's history, not it's graphics or gameplay.... if you ask me, Tamriel has more lore and events in history than Star Wars and LoTR....and that's what I love, so I'll love whatever they make as long as it is on Nirn and about Tamriel...other stuff does not intrigue me so much :D